Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ScapeGoat

time for some stroke

134 posts in this topic

Mike, you need to send that seat back and get a size LARGE!

Also a question....how'd you get the car up on the ramps with the fronts facing the wrong way?

hahaha

Good thing you got a big ass, Mike, cause that seat would be uncomfortable for the average bear...

He used a jack, J...

Aaaaaachooooo!

HemiSam

lol Jay, there are no aftermarket seat brackets for our cars. So Im building a bracket to hold my Kirkey Racing seat which comes bare aluminum. The bracket needs to be around 5 inches tall to mount the seat in a good height. And I am putting a seat cover on it

I don't have time to get back in to a full on Photoshop battle, but since GSO wanted to crap in my build thread, I figure I had to return the favor.

mikebbtorco.jpg

Dont get me started slowly I mean speedy. Seat is done. The whole assembly weighs 22.5 lbs including the seat. Not bad considering I built it with sliders. hell I can adjust the lay back of the seat!

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

you know what I like about this site, I can say stuff like this

MY FUCKING TORQUE CONVERTER STILL HASNT MADE IT HERE!!!

so Im going to work on other things this weekend

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg