Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ScapeGoat

time for some stroke

134 posts in this topic

haha nope alan I didnt even notice the leaf until you said something.

Rob that was my V3 next to the V7

OK I looked a little closer thanks for clearing that up lol. blink.gif

Ive decided until after the Feb race my car is going into lethal mode

interior will be stripped (to a degree)

off road suspension going on

drivers side headlight will be staying out allowing direct access to the blower

Mike, if you can say. What do you think your going to run with this setup? Wish I were closer I would love to come over and help out and learn a couple things along the way.

What was your best time with the v4? Your going to up the hp by 100 or so right? loose 500 or so lbs all the would be 1-1.2-3 seconds I would think. I know you hate to speculate cause like you said it is what it is. You start thinking it should do this or that and it don't then... Thats not what it's about Having fun and enjoying the build and racing is.

That's how i look at things do it and be happy.

with my peg leg and radials/front slicks/rear 11.2@126 The MPH is good for around 10.5. Ive also changed the gear, will be removing the front sway bar, running drag shocks up front. I hope to cut around 300lbs, we'll see. Remember next week I install my roll bar so that will add some back.

that seat cover will come in handy for that big ass of yours ;)

Seriously, turned out pretty dang nice.

As for going into kill mode, I guess it was only a matter of time. Every once in a while I get a crazy thought, but I just like driving mine too damn much. I'm building this all-arounder and so far it's been pretty good for me to go that route. We'll see what it looks like mid-year. I'm having dirty thoughts...

HemiSam