Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

77 posts in this topic

Since the golf ball size hail last month fucked up my truck, it was time for a facelift. I have had this truck for 4 1/2 years and really haven't done anything but buy tires, so it was time for a makeover to keep me from buying a new truck. :)

Before;

swimmingcarsjune09032_zps3039feb1.jpg

swimmingcarsjune09031_zps35ac23f3.jpg

While I was in there, got a new SRT10 hood, sport grille and ripped off the giant 3500 heavy duty badges.

photo3_zps58ed2679.jpg

photo4_zpsc8b1c5a7.jpg

Got quite a few other changes in the works to tie it all together for my taste. New wheels are supposed to be here tomorrow and I will get them changed out Friday.

Serious looking rig.   I hate chrome, good move on the grille.

Yea, there prolly will not be any on there when I am done.

Looks nice Alan.

I'll help spend your money. :)

http://www.bmfwheels.com/

99741d1269568143-new-bmf-wheels-new_20-1

I am too cheap for those. I searched my ass off to find the wheels with the right offset and only found 1 that is 17X8 with 5" of backspacing like the factory wheels. I really hate it when wheels/tires stick out, drives me insane.

I dig the hood and fascia, Alan.  Lemme guess...black wheels???

ouch26.gif

:D

HS

You know me well sir. :)

looks great!

Thanks dude.

I'm with ya on that, hate that look and it throws crap all over the side of the pickup.

I'm to cheap also, I still have my stock wheels. BMF makes a nice looking wheel though.

Saweet! Love the lack of chrome.

Kinda reminds me of my "Chrysler" truck...

Notice the emblems on the door and tailgate. I always hated the Dodge name... lol

looking good !

i was thinking of blacking out everything on my truck. but im starting to lean towards matching them to the body color, and tint the lights and windows. ...

kinda like this 

Dodge_white_mavv_O.jpg

nice truck BTW ! 

looking good !

i was thinking of blacking out everything on my truck. but im starting to lean towards matching them to the body color, and tint the lights and windows. ...

kinda like this 

Dodge_white_mavv_O.jpg

nice truck BTW ! 

Yea, that is a clean look.

I still haven't decided exactly what I am doing, gonna be some plasti dip'n to see how it looks I think :)

So, where are the pictures of your new wheels?

Just picked them up an hour ago and just got done test fitting, pics will be here tomorrow hopefully :)

Mani,

The wheels on that example are fugly...and I mean fug with a ly...

:D

HS

I agree, but to each their own I guess.

Man that hood and grill look bad ass Alan. To each his own but I'm with Sam on those wheels on the truck Mani posted the pic of. Reminds me to much of the 22-24" shit on a Challenger or 300.

What size tires ya running? Truck like that gotsta have something special.

Is your hood open at the front? Mine is, and it's been on since 2005 and hasn't hurt anything. Gets kinda dirty in there though...

They are 33" I don't remember the brand off the top of my head, but they are my second set and they last around 40K, pretty good from my perspective.

The opening in the hood has nothing behind it now, need to figure something out I guess. Prolly gonna leave it for a while and research what to do with it.