Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemi31

Thiteks Have Landed....

123 posts in this topic

What are the flow numbers Andy? Or do you not have them

They are hidden along with proof that bigfoot exists. :)

They have not been released yet.

Bigfoot is not known to be a fast runner maybe another analogy would be of better use here :D

Boatman teaching eric...........................lol LOL lol LOL

have some more beer Rob

So you agree with Erik? Or just taking the normal jab at me?

"Tone" and "colors"....I'm laughing my ass off, Rob. You talk more smack than just about anyone on this forum...don't go getting your panties in a bunch. Everyone's tossing their opinions out.

boom.gif

:D

HS

lol bigfoot is real

"Tone" and "colors"....I'm laughing my ass off, Rob. You talk more smack than just about anyone on this forum...don't go getting your panties in a bunch. Everyone's tossing their opinions out. boom.gif

:D

HS

lol ok sam You know I'm a dealer. ;)

Lots of speculation here. Imo even if the port were no better in flow or velocity it would be an improvement over a production head. The improvement in material choice alone is worth the price of admission. I have a set of these getting finished for the Charger. I will be able to give a real A-B comparison with 3 different Intakes. In reality this is the only way your going to validate the change. Now that I am retired MSHS I have extra time :P

A.J.

"There are 3 different CNC programs for these heads. We will be posting flow charts next week but I can share a little today

2.125" Valve: 383cfm (200cc Intake runner)

This is a smaller port than the stock Apache(205cc) and flows slightly more than our ported Apache heads. What this means is increased velocity and throttle response with no loss in horsepower. Should perform like a Ported Apache with an increase in torque across the rpm band.

2.165" Valve: 402cfm with 100% efficiency at 406cfm.

An extremely efficient port with 20cfm more air-flow than our ported Apaches and similar air-speeds. Should see 25-35hp increase above and beyond our ported Apaches.

2.200" Valve: Coming Soon  :)"

E, what rpm range are you looking at and any thoughts on a DP style intake or sheet metal to take full advantage of the cam and heads?

I have no idea what this means

Just lightening up the coversation.....Ya'll are some toooo serious dudes at times. I'm happy as shit with mine just cause they are pretty. Hopefully they don't end up bent like bannanas like the oem's. Should be running early this week........

For those that have no idea what I was originally saying......if you take an N/A motor and put on a better flowing head the % of gain you would get would be more than it would if you put it on a boosted motor with all else being equal before and after. Yes you will gain power with the boosted motor but not as much as you would N/A.......the reason for this is the boosted motor is forcing the air in no matter what. Yes the Thiteks will allow you to run more boost hence more power but then thats outside of all things being equal.

You mean I just spent 3 grand on 20 hp?? lol

yes :D

He has a sheet metal intake

That was the missing piece of the puzzle to make sense of the package Andy, heads and larger cam alone would not net that much, but it would be interesting if E had the time to see what the differences are between the stock and sheet metal with his new combination.

I did.....last July when we were supposed to do all that testing originally.

IMG_20120714_150118.jpg

Also have a 6" diameter intake with a 12" x 9" filter to feed it all.