Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Corrupted

Rmp Roll Cage Or Custom Fab

53 posts in this topic

when your sliding upside down on the shinny side and the windows blow out in your face, yours arms are flying all around and the roof starts coming in on you, you'll probably wish you spent a few grand to safe your ass, especially with those street tires on the front and them slicks on the back.

We already had one car hit the wall and one Jeep loose a wheel, it's just a matter of time till someone gets hurt or worse killed.

I plan on getting the cage in July. I just wanted to run the big 3 without getting the boot. John , you are right I gotta get the skinniest ASAP . My car was all over at Orlando

Didnt know you went faster then 11.49 Good for you very cool...

Yes Scott I go faster with slicks