Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1FST4DR

No Longer W/ Bt

33 posts in this topic

I hope the move is good for you.

BT makes good shit but damm they are slow. I ordered a fuel door cap and it took 7 weeks to get via Speedlogix. I just order a couple more items via Speedlogix and you guess it another 5 to 7 week wait.

Thanks and yeah BT is slower then most, all custom parts with over 5 k options take time. Good thing they don't keep the car from running.  :)

Just looked up AMP's address, staying this week at a motel about a mile away.  You give shop tours ;)

WelI we only have 2k sqft so it wont take long lol but please come on by,Just give me aheads up so I can set some time aside :)

a motel a mile away?

you sure you got the right address?

lmao  I was thinking the same thing..

Thanks for fucking up my good bye thread Dan.. Go start your own would ya?

Anyways  thanks for the kind words everyone. They are very much appreciated..

Thanks for fucking up my good bye thread Dan.. Go start your own would ya?

Anyways  thanks for the kind words everyone. They are very much appreciated..

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

WelI we only have 2k sqft so it wont take long lol but please come on by,Just give me aheads up so I can set some time aside :)

So far I've just been enjoying all the f'ning rain here in sunny South Florida :)