Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

aves

1967 Dodge Dart Take 2

208 posts in this topic

Aves i got the hp efi with 160s to my door for 2300. They have a 10% off sale till the 31st and my guy here local can best that even. O ly thing i didnt buy was the boost kit for 80 bucks triple or double valve setup.

Guy doing my welding/fab is very good. As far as injectors I already have a set. Might be a bit over kill but will support e-85/98 if I choose to run it. They are Moran 235 # atomizer injectors. Originally was going to go Holley, but going to give PRO EFI a try. Really like the extra features included with system and don't have to buy extra boxes. Hopefully It works out we will see.

Troy

Just little more done. Driver side complete. It is a tight squeeze but should move faster from here.

0E3008B7-BE35-4480-A8CA-9FEB3AABA22D_zps

BBC27CCF-FA99-4608-BC0A-47265E2D52AE_zps

Also got another part in the mail to install later.

FFEEC9C2-3E93-4493-94CE-EF5283514C00_zps

Troy

Local guy doing all the fab and welding. lol ain't no way there would be any pictures if I tried to weld it.

Couple of the merge.

449250E6-8E1A-4C52-98E0-5F301CD6881D_zps

BB679175-5765-4119-92DF-214068AF9260_zps

Troy

Crossover complete. Need to mount waste gates now. Mounted turbo up just for looks and start thinking of exhaust and where going to take it for exit.

FF26DAAD-18BC-4E95-BF9F-23EA4ACC7644_zps

91782A31-615A-4030-9E10-E3873AAACD60_zps

F74572EB-56CD-482A-A02F-C548244BF81D_zps

Troy

Fab work looks outstanding.  It's nice to see that it is coming along.  I still really wish I would have stuck to the turbo.  It it just too much hassle for a car I want to drive everywhere.

Tight fit with that huge radiator.  Which rad is that?

+1 on the fab work -- very nice.

Largest Be Cool radiator they make. Actually mounts to the frame rails. Going to do some modification do it to switch the inlet and outlet to opposite sides to line up with water pump better and to be able to move it over to drive side a bit

Run Til it pops and back it off a couple pounds????

Actually just looking more towards what power I can get from it semi safely. Want to try get car down to 4.9-5.0 range

Troy

Engine is suppose to be good for it. Has billet mains, block and heads been oringed, and little over 1:3 filled plus all forged. Hope we find out in next 3 months or so. Still long ways to go before it even starts.

Troy