Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andy@PWR

Kimber Cdp Ii Pro

Took it to Gander Mountain yesterday and they graded it at 98% but couldnt offer me enough for it. It has had about 400 rounds through it and it was cleaned twice. Includes the Kimber carbon fiber grips, 200 rounds of magtech ammo 230g, and 5 wilson combat magazines. $1000 OBO

post-83-0-34226000-1371585411_thumb.jpg

post-83-0-27140100-1371585412_thumb.jpg

post-83-0-89877100-1371585418_thumb.jpg

yeah.....Cleveland

And I don't wanna waste my time trying to get a CCW in NY.

Have you checked gun ordinances in OH?  For some reason I was thinking they are very, very strict.  Not sure a semi automatic pistol can be (legally) owned there.

Have you checked gun ordinances in OH?  For some reason I was thinking they are very, very strict.  Not sure a semi automatic pistol can be (legally) owned there.

Here's a good resource if there are ever any issues of where you can and cannot carry. You just select the state where you have a CCW permit and it shows you on the map what other states will honor your permit. Ohio is a shall issue to residents state.

http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html

Hahaha......I live in NY.......anywhere else but Illinois is a cakewalk.