Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archtaan

1919 A4 .308 / Tripod, Spades, 600 Rounds Linked .308 Ammo

48 posts in this topic

M1a's are nice too. 20 rounds at a time :)

Love, love, love my M1A. You don't even need to get the loaded version. They standard ones shoot pretty damn well.

SOCOM's are way cool, that will be my next long gun purchase.

It was a pleasure working with Tim. If you need something firearms related I would recomend getting in touch with him.

Now what am I going to shoot to shit?

Who says it's still available? *ninja*

Nice score Rob, now I really can't wait for CF5, we can daum sure blow some shit up with that. :)

Heck Ya Kenny.

I do know a guy in demolition I wonder if I could talk him into letting me shot the piss out of his next job?

Sold!!!!

20130621_110938.jpg

That actually looks like a lot of rounds but with a machine gun...  I only count 10 "rounds"...  And about 20 minutes of fun.

Lisa just got herAUG. She's set for awhile. Even with my Ranch Rifle, and Savage 17HMR, its still my turn! I was considering the M1a, but I think I'm gonna start shooting my .30 cal. more I think now that Lisa's shooting some long guns, she'll enjoy shooting the carbine as it is always a blast.

Wish I could get her to try the Enfield Sporter .303. That is still a sweet bolt action. Maybe the 30-40 Krag. I had a 7mm Mauser that I loved as a kid, but its pretty shot out, not much rifling left! She likes semis, so maybe the Winchester 351. Is fun, but heavy ax hell. Yeah, I got lots of "Army" rifles, but they are mostly decidedly lower tech than most of the guys here!

I got mine for 65.00 in 1993....same place I got my SKS for 69.00.

My Enfield is a MK IV if I recall, dated from 1953.

I have an Australian one sitting in the safe.  Needs a new stock so if someone was to sporterize it then it wouldnt be that big a deal :)

back when I lived in ohio, I went to a gun show and they were selling sportized mausers for $400.  should have bought one but $400 was a lot of money to me in the 1980's.  they cut down the barrel smothed out the action and put a beaded sport stock on.  it looked like a brand new gun when they were done.

should have , could have, but didn't. was paying for two daughters at Ohio State U.

in the long run , probably a better investment..