Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemi31

426 Geniii 66' Pro Street Charger......the Build Begins.

161 posts in this topic

Finally got it into the shop to start fitting some parts and pieces before the move to Ohio. Motor and trans are in for mockup.

Dragged it out of it's winter hibernation spot.

PICT0049.jpg

motor ready to go in.

IMG_1100_zpsaf306a9b.jpg

IMG_1101_zpsbdda40e6.jpg

5.7 intake is just for mockup.

IMG_1102_zpse8fe7124.jpg

IMG_1103_zpsf4b6820e.jpg

It sits waaaaay back

IMG_1104_zps87ef653d.jpg

IMG_1105_zpsa2a8477d.jpg

Loaded on the trailer ready for the move....has a really nice stance with the motor in.

IMG_1107_zpsb0f7a608.jpg

IMG_1109_zps3b4fc6e4.jpg

More to follow once I get to Ohio and unpack all this crap.

It's so freakin' cool right now! I can only imagine how sick it's going to be when completed? All the best with the build, and with your move to Ohio too. See ya soon... 

With the right rake, the 66-67 Chargers are downright badass.

Looks good Erik. Maybe at next years LX and beyond we will see this run against Joels project....that would be pretty sweet.

looking good, made of all things cool, makes me smile when the ole beauts hit the road again street or track, the 66 charger is unique and will be popular with the Mofarts at the track, right on

Awesome ride E !!!!!!

That damn trailer on the other hand brings back a VERY PAINFUL RIB breaking fall at VMP. Still friggin hurts at times. lol

Good luck with the move!! Been a long time coming for you and Wendy! Congrats to both of ya!!

Awesome ride E !!!!!!

That damn trailer on the other hand brings back a VERY PAINFUL RIB breaking fall at VMP. Still friggin hurts at times. lol

Good luck with the move!! Been a long time coming for you and Wendy! Congrats to both of ya!!

I almost fell off the damn thing today and you were the first person I thought of. I remember when you did that.

awesome! You gotta respect putting an old car back on the road.  Especially doing one bad ass like this.  

I figured you'd appreciate it. Luckily I had the 426 already it was the rest of the parts I was waiting for. Now I gotta save for electronics.

well fuck you then, I said nice things too lol  I look forward to this also, may take another trip up around Cleveland way to watch this baby go, I know the way for sure, good luck

well fuck you then, I said nice things too lol  I look forward to this also, may take another trip up around Cleveland way to watch this baby go, I know the way for sure, good luck

lol. Be a bit before its running. Budgets a bit tight.

I think I may but a hemi and a Nag1 in my 40 international just to show it can be done.  Who knows, maybe even an IRS out of a LX.  Gotta make the 64 Dodge run and drive first though.