Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemi31

426 Geniii 66' Pro Street Charger......the Build Begins.

161 posts in this topic

As I understand it has a larger plenum and larger runners.

keep me in the express loop. if its as short as my current one im all in and will sell this current one i have or shelf it for another build.

I'm sure with a mill but at that point keep what you have.

i just figured the new one would be better port shaped and equal velocity per cylinder. i dont suspect that from my current one.

I love when new stuff comes in. My Wilson came back from porting at Thitek. Craig did an awesome job getting the ports matched to the heads.
175_zpsyc2e5bjj.jpg
176_zpssxtti1is.jpg
177_zpssls9gxci.jpg

Got to fit the wiring harness, coils, TB.....almost time to blow it apart and get the firewall done and engine bay painted.
192_zpsdmpj6tji.jpg
193_zpsfur9aasy.jpg
194_zps3gifdn3w.jpg

Holy crap!!! That intake is huge!!!!! Craig knows what he's doing with a intake manifold for sure. What size throttle body you going to be running on it? That opening is mammoth