Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rdrdr90

Lonestar Moparfest 2013

118 posts in this topic

Lone Star Mopar Fest 2013 - Oct 18 & 19 - Official Info

13PCFront.jpg

Lone Star Mopar Fest (LSMF) is a family-friendly gathering of 2005-2014 Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Challenger, and Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT owners.

As enthusiasts we wanted to create an event where owners who like to "show" and owners who like to "go" can all gather in one place. We call it "Where Appearance and Performance Converge".

The attendees from 2011 and 2012 can all attest to the fact that it doesn't matter how stock or how custom your car is; it doesn't matter how fast or how slow you car is. What matters is you come out and have fun.  

10/18 - Friday - Kickoff Meet & Greet at Wyndham Houston West - Host Hotel

10/19 - Saturday - Show & Shine // Track Day at Lonestar Motorsports Park

10/19 - Saturday - Afterparty at Wyndham Houston West - Host Hotel

There is something for everyone at this event:

-- Meet & Greet
-- Show and Shine
-- Autocross
-- Test and Tune
-- Quarter-Mile Racing Program
-- Kids Zone
-- Food Truck Concession Area

Lone Star Mopar Fest is an event you don't want to miss. Drive, ride with a friend, or fly - make plans to be with us on this special weekend in October.

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN - http://lsmf2013.eventbrite.com

DETAILED EVENT INFORMATION - www.lonestarmoparfest.com

Sean's right.  The issue is, do you want to beat on your car and maybe break it before the TX Mile?  Not a big deal for the average bear.   I did one year and it got me the first stick car in the 10's quarter mile run, but I was rolling the dice.  Luckily, it held together and I then got to go to the TX Mile the next weekend, which is the cat's meow for me.  

Whatever...they're both a lot of fun and every once in a while, a blind hog finds an acorn :D

HS

Sean I started another thread on this also. My bad.

I will be there.

lol no worries Scott! Just win all your call outs!

Sean I started another thread on this also. My bad.

I will be there.

lol no worries Scott! Just win all your call outs!

Haha, exactly Sean. Go Scott Go.

I plan on going for sure, hopefully I will have my car back together with the new bullet in. :)

^^^Ohhh I will be at Lone Star Mopar fest & the Tx Mile, don't know if my car will be finished though. Alan will definitely be coming with me, for the Tx Mile Alan, Sarah & Landon will be with us.

^^^Ohhh I will be at Lone Star Mopar fest & the Tx Mile, don't know if my car will be finished though. Alan will definitely be coming with me, for the Tx Mile Alan, Sarah & Landon will be with us.

Outstanding.  Been a while since I've seen the young buck and the family.

HS

Look on LXF for those, you may have better luck there. Already a long list of grudge matches lined up so get you some track shoes and call someone out!

Come on, somebody HAS to have some 17" cobras and M&H drag radials they want to sell before this event! :)

CenTxRT has a set and I think he said he does want to sell them. Brand new tires. He is working on his drag car and not planning on running his challenger RT at the strip.

Check with him. He is in the Austin, Texas area.

CenTxRT has a set and I think he said he does want to sell them. Brand new tires. He is working on his drag car and not planning on running his challenger RT at the strip.

Check with him. He is in the Austin, Texas area.

Thanks for the reference, we're talking through it :)