Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

novawagonmaster

Oh Dear... They Are Multiplying!

Foreground... 2005 Magnum R/T. Brilliant Black. Daily driver.

Background... 2005 Magnum R/T. Cool Vanilla. Race car.

50747d1375577838-oh-dear-they-multiplyin

This one is lightly (and tastefully) modded.

Demolded and debadged.

Rear wiper deleted.

Black headlight housings.

Tinted tails.

Grille has been wrapped.

Charger rear diffuser.

SRT seats.

SRT suspension.

Mopar CAI (which will be coming off soon).

I will try to get some better pics tomorrow.

Dayton area.

Wasn't even really looking... was just killing some free time at work one day last week and found it on Craigslist. Went and picked it up the next day.

Find me one.

Cool beans.  I've thought about one now and again, but I really like the clearance the truck affords me and I don't want more cars than I have now in the driveway / garage.

:D

HS

Nice find Jon, been lookin in my area for 1, but they've not been in the best of shape or they've been "Ghetto Conversion Kitted"

I ran across a fair share of those "custom" versions in my search. lol

Cool beans.  I've thought about one now and again, but I really like the clearance the truck affords me and I don't want more cars than I have now in the driveway / garage.

:D

HS

I hear ya Sam. Besides, in Texas, a truck is a requirement. :)

Bring both, I may need one at Norwalk :)

Sorry bud. Black car already has been spoken for at Norwalk. ;)

Hey, Jon.  Thanks again for the input on the tires.  Good stuff so far.  Steps and bounds better than those crappy Goodyears.

HS

Sam which tires did you end up going with on your truck ?

Sam which tires did you end up going with on your truck ?

Kenny,

Discount Tire gave me a good deal on the Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza.  Nice set of tires.  Don't know if they'll be as nice as your Michellins but the price point was good and so far they handle great.  Leaps and bounds better than the crappy Goodyears.  Time will tell on the 65K mile warranty.

HS