Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lowwlife

Lowwlife's 200Mph Quest

1,016 posts in this topic

She's gonna be a beast for sure, bro! You know I'm rootin' for ya. Safety first, speed second :rolleyes: We're gonna see some new ground be broken with this combo. Plain and simple.

HemiSam

GO! GO! GO! GO!

Can't wait to see this monster come together Karl.

I can't wait J ;)

If you race the mile in CA I may have to come down to see.

Come on down and check it out, lots of cool cars and people :D

She's gonna be a beast for sure, bro! You know I'm rootin' for ya. Safety first, speed second :rolleyes: We're gonna see some new ground be broken with this combo. Plain and simple.

HemiSam

Thanks sam, after talking with adam today I got jazzed about the motor lol Can't wait!!

PISTONS ARE IN!!! WooHooo!! Still waiting on the crank and rods to get the assembley balanced. I stopped by Kenne Bell today my 3.6 should be ready in a week or so :huh: KICK AZZ!!! B) BIG thanks to Jim Bell for being a man of his word lol

Parts are starting to roll in :P CP Pistons, Crower cam and ARP bolts. The Crower rods should ship on tues and the K1 crank will be another two weeks :o035.jpg038.jpg

Finished mounting the gauge pod and decided to pull the door panels today. I'll drop them off tomorrow and have the pod and door panel inserts covered in suede. I dropped off more pieces to the polisher today and picked up my tenisoner lol063.jpg061.jpg012.jpg011.jpg008.jpg014.jpg

So what's the final displacement going to be? K1 cranks are setup for .933 BE width and Crower doesn't make a rod with that BE width. If your using the standard .940 BE width, remember to narrow the rods before balancing the rotating assembly.

So what's the final displacement going to be? K1 cranks are setup for .933 BE width and Crower doesn't make a rod with that BE width. If your using the standard .940 BE width, remember to narrow the rods before balancing the rotating assembly.

Adam had a special custom rod length made so who knows :wacko: . All I know is the rods were NOT cheap and they took 8 weeks to be made. We should have the rods this week but the crank will take another two weeks to get. The crank is being sent out to Castillo's cranks for the "Race preparation" after we receive it along with the other items for balancing, including the flex plate B)