Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lowwlife

Lowwlife's 200Mph Quest

1,016 posts in this topic

are you using a -6 line for your feed? I would do an -8 line if you are going to a 3.6

Mike, a -10 will be used for the feed to a aeromotive regulator. Talking to BJ adam and cam about the fuel setup now. BJ says ditch the BS hats and modify the setup using a weldon or aeromotive high flow pump. I spoke with cam about his 1300rwh return pump system, I'll stop by his shop next week to go over the setup lol

Cam's put some work into that setup. Should be an interesting chat.

HemiSam

I love cam's stuff, I'll get to see his stand alone belt system finished. I dropped off some parts with adam about a year ago and saw the setup on that mini tubbed challenger from texas :rolleyes:

Cam does awesome work. Hows that working out Cam and Adam both doing work to your car? That must be an interesting situation lol

Mike, adam is the one who suggested cam's fuel setup for my car lol

That's Butch's car, Karl. It's the shit!!!

HemiSam

Sam, that car was on a rack at cam's so I was able to see EVERTHING!. The mini tub setup is SICK, the best part is it looked like it came that way from the factory. Detail from front to back is bad azz right down to the replaced poly bushing throughout the car lol

My ice box was tin canning so I cut the top off and made some dividers for more support. I'll also be adding a larger cap for easier filling :)079.jpg011-2.jpg014-1.jpg018-2.jpg

I found out today the tank holds 12 gals of water, I'll double check the amount off ice tomorrow before BJ welds it back together :)

Karl what's the deal with Adam? Does he have any ice boxes in stock now?

John, I'm heading to adam's in the morning I'll call you after I talk to him :)

If that's all there is to an ice box, it seems a person could make their own if they had the ability to weld aluminum.

Could also look at putting some insulation around it as well...maybe wetsuit material first to prevent sweating, and some foam as a top layer?

If that's all there is to an ice box, it seems a person could make their own if they had the ability to weld aluminum.

Could also look at putting some insulation around it as well...maybe wetsuit material first to prevent sweating, and some foam as a top layer?

The ice box is the easy part J. The pump, plumbing, and right size condenser for your combo is what makes it work B)

What was the wall thickness? I usually see .180" on average.

I'll let you know when I get the info andy B)

Karl you running 3 aeromotives? I have 3 in my car with return, I wish I had only gotten 2 they definitely have some whine. I am thinking of putting a hobbs switch on at least one of them. I haven't ever heard of running 2 hobbs switches but it seems like it could be done, each at different boost levels.

Karl you running 3 aeromotives? I have 3 in my car with return, I wish I had only gotten 2 they definitely have some whine. I am thinking of putting a hobbs switch on at least one of them. I haven't ever heard of running 2 hobbs switches but it seems like it could be done, each at different boost levels.

Still working on the details of the fuel system john, I'll let you know what we decide B)

Is it stock? B)

lol Karl is wise to document/photograph everything this time. All these photos and posts will help to silence, in advance, the “niggling nabobs of negativismâ€, to quote former Vice President Spiro T. Agnew. B)