Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemi31

Solid Cradle Bushings Are Back!!!!!!

211 posts in this topic

We have 25 sets ready to go and on the shelf, no deposits, no waiting......$500 a set plus shipping! These will set your cradle solidly to the body and take up all the slop that rubber and poly bushings allow at the track!
2013100695145007_zps18fea067.jpg

PM, Email or call us to order. If anyone is going to the Bradenton Mopar Event these can be delivered locally.

any difference in how they install compared to poly bushings? i ordered the Pedders but they are backordered

I tried to buy a set of these last spring and couldn't get a set anywhere. I ended up having to go with the Pedders.

Now they're available and the Pedders are on back order. lol.

Anyway... These are definitely the way to go, so grab a set while you can.

So what the fuck are these things and what do they do?

If you have to ask, you don't need them...

How much does the ride suffer on the highway? My gut says more road noise/vibration? Yes/no?

Stevo

I've ridden in Erik's 300C with the 462 stroker & and Wendy's Daytona and soild bushings in it, and I couldn't tell difference , FIW...

How much does the ride suffer on the highway? My gut says more road noise/vibration? Yes/no?

Stevo

i have them in my challenger and its not enough to be concerned about

Ok.... thanks for the feedback.

This job doable in my driveway or do I have to have them installed by someone like.....

Big E? ;)

If so.... how muchee Erik?

Stevo

If you are close enough to get to Erik's. . . . I'd highly suggest you talk to him.

He installed the cradle bushings in my mag. The job is not terribly technical. . . .but . . .without the right tools and procedure .. . . .personally I would have lit my car on fire. . .lmao.

$450 to install here + alignment. If you want to have us do the alignment you will need to leave the car for 2 days. One for me to do the bushings and the second to get the car aligned. Will need reasonable advance notice so I can make the reservation for the alignment.