Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hemi57

Texas Mile Oct 2013 Photos

45 posts in this topic

Add your photo's here.

Texas Mile Layout

texasmileoct201336.jpg

Two kindred souls

texasmileoct201303.jpg

Mike sitting on his throne

texasmileoct201318.jpg

Sam and his new bud.

texasmileoct201327.jpg

Col Angus is ready for the Mile

texasmileoct201331.jpg

Patiently waiting for the Boobie pics! lol 

Where are all the "Texas Honey" pics? Is it true that the best women come from the Lone Star State?

Stevo

Just for you...

texasmileoct201332.jpg

Something must have happened to the camera as I seemed to have cut off her head.

texasmileoct201325.jpg

Thanks Dave!

The blue Ford GT with the Earnhardt 3 on the side is actually from Ruston. I see him quite a bit when the weather is nice out. He's had the "3" on since last spring, so he must have went last March as well.

null_zps021a2d8d.jpg

I'll get around to mine next weekend. I've glanced at the GoPro stuff and I might have one of two runs. I am f'ing done with the current GoPro - gotta be the worst UI ever put into a device. I'll be getting the new one with wireless interface or something else. It's mostly our fault, we tend to leave it on when we are done. Some runs it runs forever when left on. On two other occasions it ran until I got to the burnout box and shut off untouched. I think it may limit out at 16GB on a 32GB card since that is the most on either card I used. 

I do have a bunch of videos of runs to go through though. Didn't take a ton of stills.