Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hemi57

Texas Mile Oct 2013 Photos

45 posts in this topic

SupaDave.... great job on the decals for everyone.

Thanks for the pix guys.

I am gonna dream about that yellow 40 Willys Coupe tonight! That ride just SCREAMS "Ole School!" What a beautiful ride! 

Stevo

I figured it was like the VVT but more complicated. Hopefully it's not too complicated, but I never liked working on Fords much in my youth. Always found Fords to be knuckle busting sumbitches!

Great pics and vids, folks...thanks!

The Ford GT's are the supa shizzle.  Love the Gulf Oil and that dark blue metallic. 

The record holder had something like a 217mph half mile and then the big number up top.  Detonating the whole way down the track...I thought it might pop.  Apparently they'd just switched to full on methanol and were getting the tune down.

:D

HS

Here are a few more....

Gozillia golf cart

texasmileoct201301.jpg

Well used stock car

texasmileoct201322.jpg

Praying Mantis goes for a ride at the Mile

texasmileoct201323a.jpg

Hilborn with NOS on a 5.7

texasmileoct201333.jpg

Boudin cooking on the maggie