Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KeavDog

Charger Build Under Way

159 posts in this topic

News that my track (Fontanta - ACS Dragway) is reopening next year prompted me to spend some $$ to go faster. My pb to date is 11.79 @ 8lbs of boost with the Maggie. Want to go faster!

Here's what Lonnie (whitehemi) and I have started

Inertia MotorSports 370CI all forged internals (Under way)

Inertia big valve heads

Inertia cam

Kennebell 3.6L Blower

Procharger F1A

HHP return fuel system

Kooks LT headers and catless mids

Modern Muscle stage 3 ported 6.1 intake

Paramount Transmission NAG1 conquerer

Paramount Dominator Torque Converter

Afco Mopar Dragpak shocks/springs

TCE wilwood 15" rear brake conversion

Spohn rear suspension kit

HHP Solid diff pinion bushing

Whiteline rear subframe front/rear bushings

Rollbar - manufacturer/install TBD

Josh tune.

Hope to be well into the 10s - and maybe see 9s

Good luck, You will love your Inertia motor I know I do mine. Stu's 370 and a 3.6 KB I see 9's in your future for sure. I was thinking about upgrading from the 2.8 to the 3.6 myself.

You should see 9's all day long. My 370 with the 2.8 kb runs consistent 10.0 -10.2 in the heat. 9.8-9.9 in good cool air. Nice to see someone playing with the 3.6 again . Others gave up too soon imo but that was the early years on this platform. TORQUE was the main factor. Getting all it puts out down on the track was always the issue. 15" conversion is your friend! lol

One more.02....STUD your heads!

Good Luck ...should be off the hook!

Thx all. Stating at 14 lbs. learn how to drive it and go from there.

You should see 9's all day long. My 370 with the 2.8 kb runs consistent 10.0 -10.2 in the heat. 9.8-9.9 in good cool air. Nice to see someone playing with the 3.6 again . Others gave up too soon imo but that was the early years on this platform. TORQUE was the main factor. Getting all it puts out down on the track was always the issue. 15" conversion is your friend! lol

One more.02....STUD your heads!

Good Luck ...should be off the hook!

That's great news! Arp studs on the build.

I wish I would have picked up gsos 15" brake kit....

Additionally Requirements and specifications for Street Legal are the same as those for the Summit Racing Series with the following exception: Unaltered 2008 OEM model year and newer production cars running slower than 9.99 and 135 mph do not have to meet the requirements and specifications for the Summit Racing Series except for the following: Convertibles and T-tops must meet Summit Racing Series Roll Bar and Roll Cage requirements, All drivers must meet the Summit Racing Series Helmet and Protective Clothing requirements.”

Link... http://www.nhra.com/userfiles/file/2012%20to%202013%20Rule%20Book%20Amendments.pdf

To be honest you should look into mani's stage 2 procharger. I'm sure he'll come down some. You'll be a lot happier in the long run. If you like I'll give you the ph to the guy who bought my procharger that ditched his KB. He'll tell you what the disadvantages are to the KB.

Also if you do go KB I would send it to cam first to do the independent drive mod. But your looking at not getting back for at least. 3 months.