Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KeavDog

Charger Build Under Way

159 posts in this topic

Working on the rollbar and belts.  already have the ds loop.  Have a jacket, gloves & shoes. 

I plan to stay in the 10s and under 135 for a while ... learn to drive it. 

Ill run my 8lb Maggie at famoso. Been almost two years since I've run the 1/4. Maybe get closer to 11.5 with the new tune. Then we will run the new build at acs next year!!!

Skipped famoso due to bosses annual Xmas party but....

Motor is here

Procharger is here

Fuel system is here

Paramount tranny and tc are here

Longtubes and mids are here

Ati dampener is here

Just waiting on heads from inertia and Lonnie and I will start! ( well mostly Lonnie but ill get wrenchs and coffee and learn). Most likely start after the holidays since my kids will all be home from college etc.

Pics will be coming...

Saweet! That's gotta be one impressive pile of parts. 0.o

I have two Sons home from college too for Christmas. I'm almost glad we have quite a bit of snow...gonna keep them out of the Challenger!

Inertia heads

heads1_zpscabd7a03.jpg

heads3_zpsefd78be0.jpg

heads2_zps7a424734.jpg

heads4_zps1f3cf4a9.jpg

Think thats just about everything!

From Lonnies FB post:

Inertia heads, F1A procharger from HHP, fuel sysem from HHP, ATI damper from HHP, Inertia cam, Inertia stroker shortblock, 1 7/8 Kooks long tubes from HHP. Completely studded engine and a BB/Paramount tranny and torque converter.

lol My garage is full of Johns parts - parts - parts - parts - parts....

Every vendor has been great, Thanks to Paramount, Inertia and HHP great service !!!