Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Goehner

Modern Mopar Crashes

246 posts in this topic

He is a dick
His head is as big as it gets
But he makes a lot of cash That for me I would personally will never see
Does that make it ok for him to act the way he does. Nope. But that seams to be the trend with people that feel they are above you and everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rawlings is a hack!

Shit I can drive better that that and I have 20 years on the guy. My reaction time sucks but I can still get down the track in 1 piece.

I put his show the same place I put Facebook... in the shit can.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/speeding-dodge-charger-causes-fatal-i-94-crash

DETROIT (WJBK) - A deadly crash shut down westbound I-94 at I-96 Monday morning.

The violent crash happened at 2 a.m. this morning, caused when a driver going more than 100 miles an hour hit another vehicle.

The driver of a speeding Dodge Charger rear-ended an SUV, causing the car to slide 400 feet before it rolled over. The speeding driver was thrown from the car and died instantly, police said.

Two people inside the SUV were able to get out before it caught fire after being hit. They did not suffer serious injuries.

Can I count this as a Modern Mopar Crash?

I was fucking around in the old Kmart parking lot with my radio controlled Hellcat Challenger when I hit my truck running about 20 mph. Glad I had the spare body on it instead of the custom painted one. Alcohol may have been involved. 

90E9FC4F-AD47-44A8-93BD-00F8D1386DD6.jpeg

https://www.tbnweekly.com/pinellas_county/crime_crashes_fire/article_eab40384-0ead-11e9-9c10-03b32cb1be00.html

Seminole man dies from injuries in Starkey Road crash

A Seminole man died from his injuries and two others were injured in a Dec. 30 crash on Starkey Road at Magnolia Drive in Seminole.

SEMINOLE – A 56-year-old Seminole man died at a local hospital from injuries suffered in a crash that occurred about 2:59 a.m. Dec. 30 on Starkey Road in Seminole.

According to Florida Highway Patrol, Robert Lee Fournier was driving a 2013 Dodge Challenger, traveling southbound on Starkey Road at Magnolia Drive. Roger Lee Edwards, 50, of Seminole was driving a 2006 Lincoln Mark LT, traveling northbound on Starkey Road south of the intersection with Magnolia Drive.

Troopers say Fournier’s vehicle turned into the path of the Lincoln at the intersection. The right front of the Challenger collided with the front of the Lincoln. After the impact, the Challenger rotated and came to a stop in the northbound travel lanes of Starkey Road, north of Magnolia Drive.

The Lincoln traveled northeast, departed the roadway and collided with a concrete bus bench. The Lincoln continued moving and struck a street sign and a wooden privacy fence before overturning and striking a utility pole.

Fournier was transported to St. Petersburg General where he later died. Edwards was transported to Bayfront Medical Center with critical injuries. A passenger in Edwards’ vehicle, Christopher T. Clark, 47, of Seminole was transported to Bayfront Medical Center with serious injuries.

Trooper say the crash was alcohol related. Charges are pending.

http://www.thedrive.com/news/26085/wisconsin-man-rolls-dodge-challenger-six-times-at-over-100-mph-walks-away-unscathed

WTMJ

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

The Midwest isn’t going to let Florida Man have all of the fun. 30-year-old Racine, Wisconsin man Tony Griffin was having way too much fun on public roads with his 2017 Dodge Challenger, when he barrel-rolled the muscle car a whopping six times at more than 100 miles per hour, according to WTMJ

The accident occurred near the intersection of State Highway 20 and County Highway V in Southern Wisconsin. And even though this happened in late-December, the man's miraculous luck is just now surfacing on social media. How miraculous? Both Griffin and his 25-year-old passenger survived.

The two were both rushed to the hospital and according to police, their injuries were not considered serious. Not surprisingly, Griffin was hit with a drunk driving charge and went straight from Ascension All Saints Hospital to the Racine County Jail.

The car’s face is ripped off, but we still have a pretty good idea of what kind of Chally this was. There’s a pretty big gap between the engine and the front bumper brace which makes us think it was a lower-end V-6 model. It’s no Demon, but that Pentastar V-6 still has no trouble getting up to triple-digit speeds.

Judging by the wheels and the sunroof, it looks like this high-roller sprung for the SXT Plus. Also, anything other than an SXT or SXT Plus features badging on the front fenders indicating which model it is, which is absent on this Challenger.

Remember kids; driving drunk is a bad idea, even if it results in cool headlines.

https://www.cbs19.tv/article/news/tyler-man-killed-after-vehicle-overturns-in-creek/501-f7022e81-fad6-4acb-a5de-d7f4dd3522c8

38cf27ca-8841-470e-a8b8-1ea7824ae5a0_750

Photo by: Tyler Police Department

Tyler man killed after vehicle overturns in creek

The victim has been identified as Terry Dewayne Cain, 38.

TYLER, Texas — A Tyler man has died after his vehicle was found overturned in a creek Saturday afternoon.

According to the Tyler Police Department, officers were called to the 900 block of North Parkdale Drive around 4:15 p.m. 

When officials arrived on scene, they discovered a vehicle upside down in a creek.

According to police, the vehicle appeared to have been traveling north on North Parkdale Drive before it veered left, went off the roadway and into the creek.

https://katc.com/ap-louisiana-news/2019/02/13/police-2-women-die-dodge-challenger-didnt-yield-to-semi/

CLAY, La. (AP) — State police say two Louisiana women died when the driver failed to yield to oncoming traffic and the car was hit by a tractor-trailer.

Master Trooper Michael Reichardt said in a news release Wednesday that a trucker from Arkansas was injured in the crash Tuesday evening on Louisiana Highway 167 near the Jackson Parish community of Clay.

In a phone interview, Reichardt said investigators don’t know whether the driver of the 2014 Dodge Challenger failed to see the 2015 Mack truck or ignored a yield sign when she turned left on the divided four-lane highway toward Highway 148.

He says 20-year-old Madison Henson of Eros and her passenger, 22-year-old Corinna Hoffman of Shreveport, died at the scene.

Reichardt says the crash injured 56-year-old Jerry Manhart of Camden, Arkansas.

https://katv.com/news/local/driver-dies-in-car-crash-after-hitting-tree-in-northeast-arkansas

A man died in a single-vehicle car crash Friday morning in Jonesboro, State Police reported.

Taylor Aaron Martin,19, was driving a Dodge Challenger headed east on Aggie Road when his vehicle left the roadway and struck a tree.

Martin died in the car crash.

The passenger in the vehicle, 19-year-old Cassidee Paige McGee, was taken to St. Bernards Jonesboro to treat her injuries.

State Police say the weather was clear and the road was dry at the time of the crash.

https://www.sj-r.com/news/20190311/lockport-man-killed-in-i-55-crash-near-sherman

A 60-year-old Lockport man died in a crash on Interstate 55 that apparently occurred Sunday night and was discovered Monday.

Illinois State Police said the man, whose name was not released pending notification of his family, was driving a 2013 Dodge Challenger that was southbound near milepost 103 when it left the road and struck a tree.

Police estimated the crash occurred around 11 p.m. Sunday. The man, who was wearing a seatbelt, was pronounced dead at the scene by the Sangamon County Coroner’s Office.

https://www.klfy.com/top-stories/impaired-driver-kills-texas-man-in-early-morning-crash-on-i-10/1856274050

(Calcasieu Parish) - (Calcasieu Parish)– On March 17, 2019, at 3:46 a.m., Louisiana State Police Troop D responded to a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 10 about five and a half miles west of Sulphur, La. The crash claimed the life of 50-year-old Ricky James Broussard of Pasadena, Texas.

The initial investigation revealed a 2014 Dodge Challenger driven by 25-year-old Sandy N. Deleon of McAllen Texas was traveling west on I-10 at a high rate of speed and struck the rear of a 2003 Ford pickup truck driven by 56-year-old Cynthia A. Broussard of Pasadena Texas. The impact caused both drivers to lose control of their vehicles. The Dodge ran off the left side of the roadway and struck a guardrail before coming to a stop. The Ford pickup truck ran off the right side of the roadway and struck the left guardrail causing the unrestrained rear passenger to be ejected from the vehicle.

The unrestrained passenger, Ricky Broussard, was transported to West Cal-Cam Hospital with serious injuries where he later died. Both drivers were properly restrained but Cynthia Broussard sustained moderate injuries. Deleon, the driver of the Dodge, was not injured.  

Further investigation revealed Deleon was impaired at the time of the crash. Deleon was arrested and transported to Troop D for processing. 

Upon arrival at Troop D, Deleon provided a breath sample revealing a blood alcohol content almost two and a half times the legal limit. Deleon was charged with DWI first offense, vehicular homicide, vehicular negligent injuring, careless operation, and driving under suspension. She was booked into the Calcasieu Correctional Center. More charges could be added to Deleon.

The crash remains under investigation. 

https://www.klfy.com/top-stories/impaired-driver-kills-texas-man-in-early-morning-crash-on-i-10/1856274050

(Calcasieu Parish) - (Calcasieu Parish)– On March 17, 2019, at 3:46 a.m., Louisiana State Police Troop D responded to a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 10 about five and a half miles west of Sulphur, La. The crash claimed the life of 50-year-old Ricky James Broussard of Pasadena, Texas.

The initial investigation revealed a 2014 Dodge Challenger driven by 25-year-old Sandy N. Deleon of McAllen Texas was traveling west on I-10 at a high rate of speed and struck the rear of a 2003 Ford pickup truck driven by 56-year-old Cynthia A. Broussard of Pasadena Texas. The impact caused both drivers to lose control of their vehicles. The Dodge ran off the left side of the roadway and struck a guardrail before coming to a stop. The Ford pickup truck ran off the right side of the roadway and struck the left guardrail causing the unrestrained rear passenger to be ejected from the vehicle.

The unrestrained passenger, Ricky Broussard, was transported to West Cal-Cam Hospital with serious injuries where he later died. Both drivers were properly restrained but Cynthia Broussard sustained moderate injuries. Deleon, the driver of the Dodge, was not injured.  

Further investigation revealed Deleon was impaired at the time of the crash. Deleon was arrested and transported to Troop D for processing. 

Upon arrival at Troop D, Deleon provided a breath sample revealing a blood alcohol content almost two and a half times the legal limit. Deleon was charged with DWI first offense, vehicular homicide, vehicular negligent injuring, careless operation, and driving under suspension. She was booked into the Calcasieu Correctional Center. More charges could be added to Deleon.

The crash remains under investigation. 

Yep, that be in my neck of the woods. Read that in my morning paper this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/millry-man-dies-in-washington-county-crash/article_923cfe02-4fc3-11e9-9905-83ea8735f35c.html

WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ala. -- A Millry man died in a single-vehicle crash overnight Sunday in Washington County, the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency said Monday night.

Marchello Perez Quintrial Young, 36, was killed when the 2015 Dodge Challenger he was driving left the roadway and struck a tree and a utility pole and overturned, according to ALEA Sgt. Roy Napp.

Young, who was not using a seat belt, was ejected, Napp said in an email to news media.  He was pronounced dead at the scene. 

The crash occurred on Washington County 34 about a mile west of Millry.

No further information is available as State Troopers continue to investigate, Napp said.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/car-goes-into-bedroom-in-osawatomie/article_5c29c98c-5723-11e9-8866-6b3067d8d74b.html

car 1.jpg

OSAWATOMIE, KS (KCTV) -- Crews from the fire department went to an apartment in Osawatomie on Thursday after a Dodge Challenger went into someone's bedroom. 

The incident happened at about 1:45 p.m. at the Chestnut Manor apartment complex in the area of 12th and Chestnut. 

Two people in the car were taken to the hospital and were treated for minor injuries.

No one inside the building was injured. 

Both the vehicle and the structure were significantly damaged.

Two units were damaged during the accident and both of those residents have been displaced. The local Red Cross chapter and the apartment complex's management are assisting them. 

Why this all happened is still a mystery. Police are investigating what led the driver to lose control.

On Friday, the brick wall that the car crashed through was boarded up.

Dennis Hodgkinson heard when the car plowed right through the wall into his bedroom.

“Sounded like a bomb going off,” he said. “This is, was my apartment.”

The car came down a hill and faint tire tracks that lead right to the apartment from the road are visible.

Bricks from the wall landed all the way over in the closet on the other side of the room.

Hodgkinson is very aware what would’ve happened had he been in the bedroom instead of the living room. “A dead duck,” he said.

Meanwhile, the maintenance man named Mike is trying to figure out how to fix it all – if it can be fixed.

The car’s bumper and part of Hodgkinson’s bedroom are still scattered around the yard.

Hodgkinson said he doesn’t really know what to think. “You don’t comprehend that kind of stuff happening,” he said.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/driver-arrested-after-hitting-130-mph-on-i-70-shoulder-crashing-out-csp-says

EAGLE COUNTY — A 31-year-old man was arrested on reckless driving charges after reaching speeds of more than 130 mph on the Interstate 70 shoulder near Vail, and then crashing out, according to the Colorado State Patrol.

Rafael Cotlear suffered minor injuries in the rollover wreck before he was taken to the Eagle County Detentions Center. He faces misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence, reckless driving, reckless endangerment, exhibition of speed, damage to a highway structure and no proof of insurance.

Troopers got multiple 911 calls about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday, reporting that a westbound Dodge Challenger was driving fast and making unsafe lane changes down Vail Pass, according to a news release from the state patrol.

A trooper spotted the Challenger near Edwards, west of Vail, and tried to pull the car over. But the car sped up to more than 130 mph, passing vehicles on the right shoulder of the highway, the news release said.

The trooper stopped following the Challenger because of heavy traffic and the high speeds. An off-duty officer later reported that Cotlear had crashed just west of the Wolcott exit and rolled into the eastbound lanes of I-70.

Troopers shut down the eastbound lanes for about an hour, and Cotlear was taken to a hospital. He was later arrested and booked into jail, where he remained in custody Wednesday with his bond set at $1,000.

Anyone with more information about the incident is asked to call Colorado State Patrol at 970-824-6501K87N8hDcQTTKKFTioSxqB8Q2BNX5JtAljwgAAAAB.

items.[0].image.alt