Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Goehner

Modern Mopar Crashes

235 posts in this topic

He is a dick
His head is as big as it gets
But he makes a lot of cash That for me I would personally will never see
Does that make it ok for him to act the way he does. Nope. But that seams to be the trend with people that feel they are above you and everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rawlings is a hack!

Shit I can drive better that that and I have 20 years on the guy. My reaction time sucks but I can still get down the track in 1 piece.

I put his show the same place I put Facebook... in the shit can.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/speeding-dodge-charger-causes-fatal-i-94-crash

DETROIT (WJBK) - A deadly crash shut down westbound I-94 at I-96 Monday morning.

The violent crash happened at 2 a.m. this morning, caused when a driver going more than 100 miles an hour hit another vehicle.

The driver of a speeding Dodge Charger rear-ended an SUV, causing the car to slide 400 feet before it rolled over. The speeding driver was thrown from the car and died instantly, police said.

Two people inside the SUV were able to get out before it caught fire after being hit. They did not suffer serious injuries.

Can I count this as a Modern Mopar Crash?

I was fucking around in the old Kmart parking lot with my radio controlled Hellcat Challenger when I hit my truck running about 20 mph. Glad I had the spare body on it instead of the custom painted one. Alcohol may have been involved. 

90E9FC4F-AD47-44A8-93BD-00F8D1386DD6.jpeg