Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scamp

300c

I bought a 2005 300C for a winter car. It is nice but not perfect. I m pretty sure  it needs a clock spring (air bag light ) but what im wondering is the cruise doenst work. It will turn on and but wont set. Could it also be caused due to the defective clock spring

I cleared all the codes with a scan tool, did have a pending code before (p1417 . Cylinder 7 Reactivation Control Performance)I know that code was pending but it was -25 celus and so far the code hasnt returned or pending. 

k, if the cruise turns on it's not the clock spring. I would look at the ABS with the scan tool and see if there is a questionable wheel speed sensor.

k, if the cruise turns on it's not the clock spring. I would look at the ABS with the scan tool and see if there is a questionable wheel speed sensor.

If a wheel speed sensor is bad wont it not let you arm the cruise control? That's what mine does anyways.