Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monty1269

2005 Magnum For Sale... Novi1500, Pwr Forged 6.1, Paramount, Dss

Pulled up to a traffic light on the way to work this morning. Guy in a new Camaro pulls along side. 

Him: "That car looks beautiful. Sounds great. Is it for sale?"

Me: "Everything is for sale."

Him: "What have you done to it?"

Me: "Built a race car. Forged motor, Paxton supercharger, custom intercooler, built transmission, exhaust. Everything. All it's missing is a roll cage."

Him: "WOW. That is awesome. What are you asking for it?"

Me: "You have cash?"

Him: "Depends how much."

Me: "If you're serious call me. 954......."

Green light...vroooooooooom. 

Never really thought about it.....but my '32 3-window is calling me. 

SO.... If you have a stupid amount of money burning a hole in your pocket, PM me to discuss! 

lol

I think it would suck too if I was driving a Camaro. It's really fun when you walk away from one at a 40mph roll and realize you left it in 3rd. :-). That guy wouldn't even pull up beside me again and I slowed down to 40 in a 55.

Just keep the Magnum and get a 32. Just tell Diane to forget about having 3 or 4 horses when you can have 400. :-)