Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BayouTigress

Texas Mile Dates For 2014

I may have a major conflict with the March mile date, March 12 will be our 20th anniversary and Monica and the kids have a big party planned and I think it is the same weekend. :(

Kenny.... dude... have the PARTY at the MILE!!!!

You will make some unforgetable memories at the MILE....

Stevo

Did anyone stay at the Hampton Inn back in October? I just booked a room there but couldn't remember if it was decent. The Baymont pissed me off and I don't want to go back there.

Did anyone stay at the Hampton Inn back in October? I just booked a room there but couldn't remember if it was decent. The Baymont pissed me off and I don't want to go back there.

I had room there with Curbfeeler. They gave a military discount as I had on my Marine cap. The complimentary breakfast was great. I would stay again.

The room next to me had a couple dogs in it that wouldn't shut up and they jacked the price up on me after I arrived. The room itself wasn't bad, it was the whole experience that left a lot to be desired.

I was able to book a room at the Hampton for $129 a night (military rate) which is $50-60 cheaper than any of the other hotels there.