Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Goehner

2011 Toxic Orange R/t, Upgrades, Cheap

53 posts in this topic

Smokin deal but why would someone who has done this much to a challenger not be able to list it himself? Just seems odd.

Nothing odd about the car.   We installed the engine,fresh crate motor from dodge. He just gets board easily...  And he isn't an internet guy... Trust me its the real deal...  Im jumping hoops myself trying to figure out a way to buy it...

Wasn't puuting the ad down.... just that there is a lot of stuff on the car and for 25K.... someone is getting a late Christmas present. This car won't last long at that price.

Stevo

Nothing odd about the car.   We installed the engine,fresh crate motor from dodge. He just gets board easily...  And he isn't an internet guy... Trust me its the real deal...  Im jumping hoops myself trying to figure out a way to buy it...

you better hurry. I sent an email to the guy that I told you about last year :)

Wasn't puuting the ad down.... just that there is a lot of stuff on the car and for 25K.... someone is getting a late Christmas present. This car won't last long at that price.

Stevo

believe me these deals pop up now and then :)

Stevo,

I wasn't thinking you were. But folks know me personally ,the owner of the car not so much as he doesn't come around the events/forums too often.  Would love for a forum brother or sister to pick this up.

really hope this MFkrs gone in a couple days cause after a couple wakeups and it's still on my mind I could do something stupid, to me the price is realistic, considering the addons never get recovered it's mostly a 2011 R/T when it gets down to it, we hottrodders itemize our own and this ones got some goods too GLWS

I feel the same way Craig.

Talk about a "Give away!"

ec695bcb463c4dcf9f737732590c19ce.jpg

Stevo

Just did a little search on used 2011 RT's. Most are going for at least $25K plus or minus a couple thousand and most have more miles than this one (Kelly Blue Book has this car at roughly $27k). While we will never recover the extra's we put into our cars the right mods will still increase the value to some extent. Someone guessed roughly $30k in mods for this car. I would expect a fair price in the $30k to $35k range. If this car is as clean and perfect as advertised someone is going to get a smoken deal at $25k. So yup Stevo I don't get it.

Almost feel like buying it just to turn around and flip it for $5k+. lol

Its cheap because of hand controls?? Why would you think that would devalue a car?. Especially since they are bolt on parts and are easily removed...

Yes the original owner of the car was paralyzed. He would use the hand controls.  Having built and driven the car myself it isn't as easy as it looks  def some getting used too.   All the components are easily removed and no one would know the difference...

As yeah Alan Im sure the sale pending is a formality it went to a good home :)  Luck sob.:) .. Ill let him post up if he wants when the deal is done..