Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rudedog

Trinity Locking Up With Latest 1r10*.com Release

I mentioned this in the other thread and was wondering if anyone else is having issues with the 1r10(*).com release, including the latest "G" release.

Seems the last version to work was 1r10.crom.   I made the mistake of updating my Trinity and now I can't data log.

I load the 07 and up dash and it locks the trinity after about 3 seconds.  Trying to create my own dash and it locks just the same.

Note I'm on a 2010 RT 6-speed

Anyone else having this issue and know of a working work around?  Seems Diablo is still having issues and is not much help (Dodge gas sections have a few threads on this) 

Ouch!

Historically Diablosport sucks balls with updates. 

I'm not sure I will ever update my Trinity again.  It's a tough lesson to learn but beware the boys at Dodge will fuck your shit up too if you let em hook up to your car.

I would hit up their forum and see if anyone has a solution.

I have and I'm giving them the benefit of it being the tail end of two major holidays to get back to all the people asking for a fix.  

Also they list a new updated DSDownloader version 2.2.2.8 but when you download and install it shows up as 2.2.2.7... go figure.

yup, I've got a customer thats having the same issue with a 2014 Jeep SRT. Works fine on the 07_Hemi dashboard but locks up on the 07up_Tuner dashboard. Sux. He has the latest1r10G Crom.

J

It's not just g, it's everything after 1r10.CROM  They are saying you should downgrade to 1r10.CROM but to downgrade you have to get a password correct?

They told me to put the car back to stock and then hook trinity to pc and give a call back and they will take over the unit from their end and install the 1r10g with no letters after it , by the using a password .

They told me to put the car back to stock and then hook trinity to pc and give a call back and they will take over the unit from their end and install the 1r10g with no letters after it , by the using a password .

This ^^^^^^

Jim , I just went through the same issue with the "g" update. You're supposed to be able to roll back the crom to an earlier update yourself with a password from Diablo by calling them. I tried that and according to Vas @ Diablo, you're no longer able to do that. Just make sure you have the stock tune back in the car then call them. They are aware of the issue and will remote into your laptop and roll it back to the 1r10. no "g".  What I don't understand is if they are aware of the issue, why not remove the update from the website until they can fix it.

Another thing is after they roll back your Trinity, don't open up the dsdownloader with the Trinity hooked up to the laptop or it will automatically update it to the 1r10g again.

I didnt hear about this before I updated.  Not really a fix but I am able to scroll through the screens without it freezing by tapping the screen instead of using the buttons.  As soon as I use the button it freezes.  

The 1r11b does work nice but you also need to upgrade your dataveiwer to the new 3309 software that is desighned to work best with the new 1r11b crom .