Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TexasStroker

Chryslers In The Canyon 6: 10-11-2014

What: Chryslers in the Canyon 6

When: Saturday, October 11th, 2014 10 AM-3:40 PM

Where: Palo Duro Canyon State Park (Amarillo, Texas)

Cost: Park Admission, Event is FREE

CIC6Flyerv30_zpsb97f3fce.jpg

CIC 6 is coming up fast and we want it to be even better than the previous 5 events.  We have 20+ Awards and Chrysler Power and Performance Mopars Magazine will once again be on hand, this time with 4 Awards!!

If you have any questions about the event, please don't hesitate to ask!  This is FREE and a true, grass-roots ALL MOPAR event.  I guarantee you will have a good time!

John and Coyote have both attended CIC and can back up my claims.  Since this board seems more race-centric I will also mention we are looking at our options to line up some time at the track...I'll update as info becomes available.  

We base the awards on pre-registration, so if you are interested please sign up so we can do our best to cover everyone.

Just wanted to get the word out on the hotel reservations if you haven't been following along on the site.

If you call (806) 655-1818 you can book your room at a discounted rate thru 9/25/2014.  When you call mention "Car Show" and you'll be set.  This is only available by calling in, not online.

We have been working hard to make several other improvements.  We will now have a Food Truck on site.  They will serve BBQ Burgers, Fajita Burritos, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, and offer Snacks and Drinks.

Additionally, we have some pretty cool door prizes and several more awards than last year.

The main thing, of course, is the Mopars on hand.  We are continuing to expand radially and we are bringing in some very nice Mopars, classic and modern.  

After the show we will cruise up to the World Famous Big Texan Steak Ranch.  I'll attach the flyer that shows a few other attractions for you and your family.  If you've got any questions, let me know...We would love to have you join us for a great time.

cicoutoftown_zps35bea220.jpg