Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Junior666@ttcreations

How Much Wheel Hp Are You 2011 + Guys Running On Stock Nag1?

103 posts in this topic

Best be careful on the mmf forum, lots of laundry gets washed over here.

So how exactly are you hurting my business?

Last I checked I have Jeeps at our shop and Jeeps waiting.

Hell Bent Race Cars has been around for a lot of years and has never been

about mass production.

I wanted to jig our kit but it didn't happen and I am fine with that.

I do recall you you wanted me to send you a kit that you would have mass produced.

How many of those customers for hog kits said they were coming to me but changed there

mind and went to you.

Our standard kit will support that dyno sheet.

I tell every customer what they need.

Every wk2 customer that has come my way I tell they need a short block and

a built trans if they want more than 550 wheel.

Now your all high and mighty on the jeep forum cause you have a good line of shit.

Wonder if anybody has done there research on your sales history.

all I know is this Chris / hell bent race cars actually has years of experience in the modern Hemi market and they actually produce some of the fastest cars / jeeps around. I've never seen a demon performance vehicle at the track and if I did it was not competitive. As far as you being popular on the Jeep forum that's because you give everything away and you do your best to kill the market for everybody else just my humble opinion

Wash away Chris, wash away.

Are you insinuating we have something to hide?

We did try to help you mass produce your kits and sadly you declined. We moved on to bigger and better things and you sold 9 kits....total!

We've never been secretive about wanting to partner up with shops and businesses that are interested in growing and expanding. That's how success is achieved. You weren't on board so we moved on.

We are 100% transparent with every one of our customers. I encourage you to find a disgruntled one in the lot. Don't worry I'll wait........ If you recall, in our first year in the game we gave away over $20k in merchandise in a charity raffle benefiting toys for tots. Not too many people get butthurt about a free ProCharger!

I intended to stay out of this one as Skip is usually the frontman on these ops but you want to point fingers and question our integrity as a business....

You sir, YOU opened this can of worms. We've never once accused you or your kit of advertising false figures and as Skip said if anyone could be accused it is assuredly you.

The bottom line is the rig made 598hp to the wheels. I was there, I saw it. And I drove it to an 11.7x as did Skip. Wanna see the slips?

I reached out to you with a pat on the back for your new kit. And you come at us with this?

Pretty lame dude...pretty lame.

Don, you're just as shady as Chris. Don't think I don't know about you guys calling FTI saying we were breaking map pricing. We don't EVER advertise pricing unless its our product. It was a sad attempt to curtail our business. One that was met with honesty and integrity as always from Demon Performance. Which is why we STILL SELL FTI PRODUCTS....SUCCESSFULLY!!

Don, you're just as shady as Chris. Don't think I don't know about you guys calling FTI saying we were breaking map pricing. We don't EVER advertise pricing unless its our product. It was a sad attempt to curtail our business. One that was met with honesty and integrity as always from Demon Performance. Which is why we STILL SELL FTI PRODUCTS....SUCCESSFULLY!!

Back to the matter at hand here...shown below is a link to the ttc base kit. Where it shows all the details of the kit and what's included along with a dyno sheet showing 1134whp/963ftlbs where it says standard kit next to that.http://twinturbocreations.com/ttc/products/twin-turbo-grand-cherokee-srt8-kit/

No where on that page does it state that the customer has a built motor, fuel system, trans, or other supporting modifications nor does it state anywhere on that page that to achieve these levels you will need to highly modify your vehicle with upgraded parts. Sounds like false advertisement if you ask me. The unsuspecting customer who buys the kit not knowing these details is in for an extremely expensive surprise after he tries to make those kind of numbers.

So, what was the purpose of you starting this thread again Chris??

Customer needs to talk to me before anything happens. I have had many customers ask me

if that can make 1100 HP with this kit and I tell them 550 Max on stock trans.

Your claim is unrealistic as Goehner stated. Your lying by omission, the fact that you

Claim a stock Jeep at 5400 pounds is going to handle 598 wheel on stock trans

Is misleading. But I guess you have to get them in the door right?

So once you flood the market with more belt schreading kits will you

Then try and sell same customer a single turbo kit?

Let's not forget the laundry list of fluff mods that line your pockets.

I guess your days as a pool hustler taught you well. You have to keep

there confidence even after you take there money.

And no, haven't drank in 12 years but close the parking lot at the modern hemi series

events that I attend and ran in since they started!

Haven't seen you there?

You keep jumping on us for our 598whp number like it's impossible to make those kind of numbers on a stock motor stock trans wk2. We'll keep on doing that and you guys can keep on bashing away.

You say you tell all customers that 550 max on stock motor stock trans when people call to inquire about your setup, you don't think we let the customers know about the risks of higher hp on stock trans and stock motor under boost for 392s?

We already have a single kit in the works for the wk2 and a few other platforms. You got something to say about that too? When a customer comes to us or purchases through us we lay it all out for them to decide on what they want. We don't get them one thing and then stick them into another or "fluff" up anything else. The choice is theirs at the end of the day. All we know is that every one of our customers is satisfied.

A pool hustler us someone that scours their area to find a game and make a few bucks, Ive played the the best of the bests and some pros...not your local bar floozy that thinks he's hot shit. Good try taking a stab to discredit me though.

You want to keep on beating this thread go right ahead Chris. I've got a day to start and a successful business to run. Oh and please tell us about our sales history...because you'd know it best right?

Wow, 215 HP gain at under 7 psi, that's 30.7 HP per pound out boost! Doesn't every supercharger make that?

I

Well I consider this advertising, so either pay the vendor today! Or go away. Your choice.

Demon performance should be made to pay the vendor fee or their accounts should be locked. Shall I remind everyone how you treated SHR when they made a post and had not paid as a vendor. You basically made the pay the same day they made their first post. This drivel has been going on for several days and still no vendor status by any of the Demon Performance accounts. Make them pay up or shut them up.

This is just a low blow. What type of vendor has the balls to criticize and call out another vendor publicly for trying to develop new products and compete in a highly competitive industry? This is a sure sign of an unsuccessful individual. You are subconsciously insecure with your business.

Growing up playing sports, you always have other individuals you are competing with, whether it be an opponent or fighting for a starting position over a team mate. Knowing that someone could beat you out of a starting position was terrifying. Whenever new talent showed up, you don't have meetings with the coach to point out weaknesses or criticized how they did something. At that point you are using reverse psychology on your coach hoping that he won't start him over you. If you act like it bothers you and show signs of weakness, you're sat... and ontop of that called a pu**y and picked on. Instead, you wear your heart on your sleeve, keep to yourself, and bust your ass to keep your starting position. I'm sorry I'm not sorry if you can't relate to this.

It's proven, unsuccessful people criticize. They look for something wrong or something that they don't think is right and they will point it out to everyone. Successful people compliment others. They talk with positivity and see the future in something rather than just talking down about something. Even if it's your competition! I'm sorry I'm not sorry if you can't relate to this.

Chris, if you were successful and truly not threaten by Demon Performance, then why do you care what they advertise? What does it matter to you? If a customer calls to order one of these Procharger kits and the boys at Demon don't inform them of supporting mods that will help them achieve advertised data... Then what is it to you? You think you're doing a service by starting a thread like this? Not only is there no value to this thread, you are just demonstrating to all of us customers that you are just a big p*ssy and scared of losing business. If you have such a big customer base, and sell tons of kits, why wouldn't you just keep your mouth shut and let your products keep you in business? If I was a new customer of the hemi line and wanted to buy a turbo and was debating on stage 6, TTC, or Demon Performance's new turbo kit... and I came across this thread, you'd be checked off the list immediately. This is terrible business practice. It makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

And who's this Don character. Is he butt hurt too? Or is he just light on his feet and giving it to Chris via cyber style. Welp, HHP is off my list for future parts or services. Let me guess, I'm sure you don't mind because you probably have a BIG customer base just like TTC, so what's one customer, right? I'd love to see both of your business plans so I can see what cereal box you pulled them out of. You are both a joke and a cancer to this community.