Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Goehner

Please Welcome Demon Performance To The Forum

37 posts in this topic

an MMF welcome?....is that boobs or insults?  Welcome to the madhouse!  Know your investment was well spent in maintaining the asylum with any excess being wisely invested in Alan's hair plug fund.

It's about bloody time! I asked Skip and Nate over two years ago to become a vendor here. Glad to see you guys come aboard!!!

These dudes are the real deal! Excellent customer service and fast delivery.

Bought my Wavetrac, Richmond Gears and Flowmaster cat back from Demon.

They do "Group Buys" too! ;)

Stevo

Never did get all the quotes I  asked  for ( did get one) and no others ,never got a call back from my many phone calls and emails to these guys. its been so long but I think it was Matt and Skip, not sure those were the guys I contacted.

Stevo recommended them and they were close to me so I pursued them  but  they don't communicate, so i'm sure I  would have a problem dealing with someone who is so busy that after 3/4 weeks ( now maybe 6 weeks as I gave up waiting/counting) they can't even give me a quote, an email or phone call. that just plain sucks.

it does not seem like a business that cares so much about new customers.

sorry guys that's the way I see it, CK. :( .