Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

concussion

Bt Is Sending Me To The Texas Mile!

40 posts in this topic

texasmile2014-news1-big.jpg

Billet Technology is sending me, their trusty one man road crew, to the Texas Mile! 

I'll be hanging out with HemiSam, Karl, Speedy and the rest of Team Shake 'N Bake. I'm so excited to finally make it to the mile. I've heard the boys talk about for years now, I'm just hoping that I get to race a golf cart.

Check out the article here: 
http://billettechnology.com/bt/news/team-bt-heads-to-the-mile/

Look out Beeville, Burls is coming.... See You in Texas!

Texas Mile
March 21-23, 2014
@ the Chase Field Industrial Complex
- Beeville, Texas

TexasMile.net
email: info@texasmile.net

That's awesome, Burles!

Thanks Jon!

Sweet! Look forward to meeting you bud. Golf cart racing is mandatory.

Hell yeah Jay. Long over due.

Line up the Golf carts!

Very cool

Yes it is!!

That's an event I need to get to someday. Awesome

Erik I have a feeling this is gonna be one hell of a trip. Swap gears in the Daytona and get it ready for the fall. lol.

That's awesome Burleson. That event sounds like a blast. You need to convince them to send you to the mile event in Miami. You could come hang up with the FL deviants again.

I'm cruising at 30,000 feet and ready for some RUM!! This bird is a little too bouncy for my tastes.

Sammy's scooping me up, then we pick up Karl and Jay.

I'm f'n stoked. Can't wait. I was worried as my allergies were killing me the past two days, but I'm feeling better.

I'm sure some Texas Air and Rum will do wonders for me. 

I should be wheels down in about an hour.

Go get em! Where ya been Lisa haven't seen you posting!

Trust me, that is a good thing. I have had a migraine for two freekin weeks. No one wants to be around me. Chuck was threatening to throw me out of the truck in the swamp last night I was so bad :)