Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rat Patrol

Correct Plug Gap?

I am running  LZTR5AIX13 - NGK 2314 plugs which have a heat range of 5.

Motor is basically stock - with a mild cam.

What would be an appropriate plug gap , factory spoec or do the iridium plugs require a different setting?

just me but that seams to be a pretty cold plug for a basically stock motor.. i would step up to a 2315 which is 1 heat range colder than stock

hope that helps

5.7 HEMI Applications:

�NGK 2313 Iridium Spark Plug (Stock Heat Range for HEMI Rams and Most 5.7L LX cars) �NGK 5306 Traditional Spark Plug (Stock Heat Range for HEMI Rams and Most 5.7L LX cars)

�NGK 2314 Iridium Spark Plug (One Step colder heat range plug than stock) �NGK 4306 Traditional Spark Plug (One Step colder heat range plug than stock)

�NGK 2315 Iridium Spark Plug (Two steps colder heat range plug than stock)

6.1 HEMI Applications:

�NGK 2314 Iridium Spark Plug (Stock heat range plug for 6.1 HEMI) �NGK 4306 Traditional Spark Plug (Stock heat range plug for 6.1 HEMI)

�NGK 2315 Iridium Spark Plug (One step colder heat range than stock)