Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nolimits76

Wtb: International Scout Or (early) Ford Bronco

Probably a long shot....but any of you have a lead on an older Scout?  Looking for a 74+ model with the 345V8, 727 auto and Dana44 axles.  Looking for the normal "short" version -- not interested in the "long" Traveall or Traveler models.

Would also consider an early Bronco (66-77) with similar equipment -- the 302 is my preferred engine on this one.  

Looking for something that runs & drives.

post-327-0-50300700-1394688921_thumb.jpg

post-327-0-96105200-1394688990_thumb.jpg

How about a 63 Scout 80?? This one is likely still behind my Dad's barn, but considering this pic is 30+ years old likely not much left of it. We did drag this little beast through the muck in it's day!!! I wasn't always a city kid!!! :)

13124074973_63a281ba54_c.jpg
12 by BayouTigress, on Flickr

I my first car was a 62 scout slant 4 with 4.88 Dana 60s and a pto winch. That fucker was a beast. Too speed was 53 mph @ 5000 rpm lol

You guys have some great stories to share with your old Scouts!  I really didn't expect much of a response.  Please, keep'm coming!!!

As far as money, it really depends on condition, etc.  Probably $5-7k is the most I'd want to spend right now.  While the number is low, the good part is it's cold hard cash.  

BT, if by chance you discover the '63 hasn't rotted away, shoot me a PM -- I might consider it.