Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

toofart

Thanks For The Prizes And Your Involvement At Cf5

Thanks Heidi and crew for the prize I won at CF.  It was nice finally meeting you, and it's great that you guys take the time to come to our little event.

I hear the loaning of axles "no questions asked" to those who broke down is your doing as well.  All class.

John Burleson is great about loaning axles.  He loaned us one last Sept when I broke at VMP.  Now he always tells me he has some spare axles for me.

Guys thanks for the props. The best part of this business is the people we've met and the friends we've made. 

Heidi is a very generous person, and she loves events like this where it's all about the people, helping others (charities) and which are run so well. Jay did a fantastic job putting this event together, and the people are just over the top. I got to put some faces to names, and names to stories I'd heard all year (Earl, I'm talking about you boss) and of course spend more time with other buddies. 

This little group though is special to me as it's the family that some of my best friends are from. With people like Chuck and Lisa, Jay, Sam, Earl, Dale and the others, it really cancels out the retards we see on here from time to time. lol... no seriously this is a great group, doing good things and having a blast while at it... and that's what it's all about.

I can't wait until the next ChallengerFest... WOOT!

Thank you BT for sponsoring the car show.  You all rock.....I was really shocked when I opened the envelope and saw the prize you provided for the car show winners.......Kick ass.    I enjoyed meeting and talking with some of your group there at CF5.  Again, a big thank you for CF5 and your products.

BT FTW!  Heidi and her team are top notch.  Having Burls as an ambassador...well, hell.  It don't get no betta'!

You outdid yourself with your generosity and selflessness again my friend.  Hope to see you in May.  

:D

HS

I've always said bt products are the best. You wait for the best. And it was worth the wait to finally meet you guys. Heidi is one class act and wanted that cooler but knew Lisa wanted it more and bowed out at the end to satisfy yet another. You are the best with the best product.

But please consider making stuff for my daughters genisis coupe.

Thank you all for showing Team BT some love. Heidi is one of the most generous people I know. It's always a blast to go to events with her, nick and our road crew which seems to grow each trip.

I'm super stoked to hear y'all are excited about the car show prizes. I have no doubt they were over the top. We were so wrapped up talking yo everyone we didn't even hang our banner! lol, so we gave it to Jay as I featured his car and sam's. They are buds, so we figured there's no better place for it than Speedy's Garage.

I hope some of you make it out to the MSHS event at VMP so that we can hang out again soon.

BT FTW!  Heidi and her team are top notch.  Having Burls as an ambassador...well, hell.  It don't get no betta'!

You outdid yourself with your generosity and selflessness again my friend.  Hope to see you in May.  

:D

HS

100% Agree!!!!!