Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FURY S RT

Thanks Bt For Cf Event Series Support

Billet Technology - Thanks for the great support you've provided with sponsorship of multiple prizes at multiple Challengerfest events!

I was lucky enough to come away with one of your prizes at CF5. I will be putting that to good use very soon.

Your support and participation at the CF events is very much appreciated by those that attend the event.

Sincerely

John Eisz

No Problem bud. We love this crew, and now that we're able to get out to more events, and actually BE THERE, instead of just sending prizes, etc it's even better.

Jay put on one heck of an event and all the planning he put into it paid off. 

We all had a blast, and can't wait for next year!

Cheers

I would like to make sure Heidi knows how much it is greatly appreciate for her & BT Team support/sponsor of the Challenger Fest !!!!!!!!!!!!

It was really enjoyable to talk with members from Billet Tech.  As well as a wonderful chance to meet Heidi and the guys.

They even took the time to talk with us on their product to get fixed when it was not even their fault.

Thanks.

Jenny

I thanked Hiedi in person at CF5 for all their support, but watned to publicly say it again. It was great having you guys there. I even saw one of the crew walking around pointing out their products on all of our cars. He even brought someone to my car to show them the coil pack covers. Look forward to see you all next year. 

CF5 was a blast. Still brings a smile to my face. I can't wait until next year. So much winning. Great event, great people. The apple pie was fantastic.