Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rumble_T

Got My Car Back After Bumper Cut!

27 posts in this topic

Hit a piece of tire on highway and it ate my chin spoiler along with dented my bumper, so got it replaced with this :)

I think he cut it himself.

Looks good.

Stevo

Had a shop do it and thanks!

Oh got it.  I'd h it that condenser with some flat black to hide it.  Keep in mind that condenser is exposed....hit a critter or something and it's toast :unsure:

I like the aluminum over the black and it goes with my grill surround along with my rims.  I had the shop put a steel mesh in front of the condensor so not completely safe but safer otherwise.

If you dig it, that's what matters.  Just be sure it's stable at speed before you get too carried away....ease into some mph where it's safe and you won't get arrested.

HS

Looks like it is not sturdy, but I am sure you covered that already.

Also looks kinda cool, I think if it was mine I might try to find something that matched the mesh stuff on the grill and put in there.

Man, if it gets your dick hard then I guess that's all that matters.... Like others have said, just make sure it's sturdy enough for triple digit speeds.

Not a fan of the headlight covers, of the exposed condensor (Looks like you are going for a ricer/ exposed intercooler TYPE R look) What about the spoiler supports? Are they secured through the bumper and to something substantial?

I guess Im not a fan lol, but its your ride..

The front of that car looks bad ass. Only thing I would do is to figure out how to finish the edges which were cut out of fascia. Car looks mean.

Thanks, the edges are smooth.  It was cut professionally..Do you mean something like a trim piece?

Not a fan of the headlight covers, of the exposed condensor (Looks like you are going for a ricer/ exposed intercooler TYPE R look) What about the spoiler supports? Are they secured through the bumper and to something substantial?

I guess Im not a fan lol, but its your ride..

It's not for everyone, I understand.  The spoiler supports are secured and the chin spoiler is pretty solid.

was this done for a purpose or just for looks???  i could understand doing it if you had a big fmic you were trying to expose.  also, what hood is that???  never seen one like that or are the scoops the stick on type.  just curious.

was this done for a purpose or just for looks???  i could understand doing it if you had a big fmic you were trying to expose.  also, what hood is that???  never seen one like that or are the scoops the stick on type.  just curious.

Hood looks like the Trufiber Cuda II hood?