Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DevilDogge

Hellcat Is Here

262 posts in this topic

They don't give any power numbers, unless I missed it.  And it looks like there will still be an SRT Challenger without the supercharger, but with a 392.  I thought that the new R/T was going to have the 392... wtf is going on?!

Looks like it comes with a wideband built in.... nice!

http://www.drivesrt.com/2015/challenger-srt-hellcat/

I don't care too much about it, but I'd sure take those headlights with the intake ducts and that hood.  Wonder when they'll be available, and if they'll be affordable. 

I don't care too much about it, but I'd sure take those headlights with the intake ducts and that hood.  Wonder when they'll be available, and if they'll be affordable. 

that was my first thought....that and perhaps they hired Mani

Forged, forged, and forged! :)

cha-ching....

bigger rear

beefed up Tremec?   8 speed auto

Looks like the Challenger will be with us for quite a while.

the 6.2 and 6.4L share the same bore (103.9), the lower displacement is from reducing stroke from 94.6 to 90.9

Still needs bigger wheels and tires in the rear....

agreed

One difference is the R/T has the old Brembos and the SRT has the new 6 piston Brembos but the 392 is rated the same on both.

Actually looks like the SRT Premium has the same 4 piston brakes as the R/T 392...so now makes me scratch my head on the SRT Premium lol

Pretty bad ass.  Ceramic cats good to 1922°F might be a nice swap over for some of us non Hellcat supercharged guys.  Exhaust system looks just like my Magnaflow.

Brake system is sweet. 

I'll also be curious what they did to the Tremec 6 speed to handle the power.

Pretty bad ass.  Ceramic cats good to 1922°F might be a nice swap over for some of us non Hellcat supercharged guys.  Exhaust system looks just like my Magnaflow.

Brake system is sweet. 

I'll also be curious what they did to the Tremec 6 speed to handle the power.

I want the cats.

How exactly is the car street legal with the running light delete?

That thing is pretty slick. The electronics package is amazing. That will be the new benchmark for car control. Hats off to the boys at SRT. Hell, if I can fit my 3 boys in the back of one, I may trade the DD in on one.

Actually looks like the SRT Premium has the same 4 piston brakes as the R/T 392...so now makes me scratch my head on the SRT Premium lol

One difference is the R/T has the old Brembos and the SRT has the new 6 piston Brembos but the 392 is rated the same on both.

Standard SRT has 4 pistons all the way around, but you can upgrade to the Track Pack and get the 6 pistons up front as well as lighter wheels etc on the standard SRT

standard SRT also gets a bump to 485hp from 470

Here is all the details on the Hellcat and Standard SRT

http://www.modernmoparmagazine.com/wp/2014/05/20/hellcat-is-officially-a-hell-yeah-600-hp/