Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MikeDCop

Any Helpful Hints For Trinity Install?

I finally broke down and bought a DiabloSport Trinity.

Any helpful hints, tips or tricks before I make a valiant attempt at bricking my car's computer?

I guess you don't own a Trinity   lol

Can I use the excuse that I'm sick, haha!!! you're, than, you're.....

I'm not only a owner of one, I also use it with no issues, haha!  And I'm not even tech savvy 

I had a couple scares with mine loading tunes, and it only happened when I was on a test drive stopped on the side of the road to do it, but nothing would happen after a tune loaded and I tried to push the start button.  I thought I bricked my shit by looking at the Trinity wrong.  Had to pop the start button out and use the key, and voila. 

Dont update i did that this morning now i have a black screen

I know this is going to sound crazy but!

Are you using an SD card in it ? Mine did the same thing last March at the TX mile, never figured it out all weekend. When I got home, for shit's & giggles I popped an SD card in, took it out and all the problems went away. Just Sayin.

Not using a sd card the damn think doesnt work with any of mine. After 3 hr of reloading croms i got it work but i did find out a nice piece of info though. After you update it takes you to pick you vehicle screen and after picking the dodge tunes it went black and wouldnt do anything at all. I found out if you unplug it from the computer and plug it back in at the same time hold the left arrow key it will take you back to the vehicle menu, so now you can reload croms. No more touching this thing between the corrupted supercharger tune and now this, its making sct looking better