Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shibby927

All Mopar Show N Shine Johnston, Ia

The All Mopar Show N Shine in Johnston, IA is presented by Mopars Unlimited. Registration begins at 8AM and is $5.00 the day of the event. It is at the Childserve Complex just off of Merle Hay Road. Thought I'd share for any fellow Iowans on here who might be interested in coming to check out the show. I myself will be registered with my 2013 Dodge Charger R/T AWD and may have some of my fellow club members with me. 

Looking forward to seeing some badass cars, and hopefully meeting some new people!

Here's the flyer for the event:

http://www.moparsunlimitediowa.com/2014MUISnS.pdf

Ended up having a tropical thunderstorm (exaggeration). Pretty good turnout though in spite of the weather. The garage queens (no offense intended) took off so that left a bunch of leftover door prizes that I and the others who stuck around for the awards got to keep. Too bad about the weather though. There were some beautiful cars there.

lol who me? I got to hydroplane home doing 40 on my drag radials! Talk about white knuckling it home!!

Oooh I bet that was fun! If I could go back I'd of probably left honestly. I did get some prizes but it turned into a torrential downpour and it fucking sucked!