Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

legmaker

9th Annual Southeastern Shindig Aug 9th 2014

Lets see how many MMF folks can make it to the oldest modern mopar M&G in the south.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php/351219-2014-9th-Annual-Southeastern-Shindig-Attendance-amp-Official-Info-Page

Get yourself signed up!  Racing on Friday night, big show on Saturday in 40,000 sqft of A/C building.  Good time and the parking lot parties are epic! 

Some vendor needs to blow the doors off! Set-up a stage with a Z-axis rotating assembly of some nasty build. Fucking lasers and fog-machines...couple "family friendly" ""models"".... Jack Daniels Bus needs to roll up to the "afterparty" with custom engraved SE Shindig sipping glasses and pouring samples!

Legmaker... get on all that would ya!?!?! Dayum...... slacker. :P

lol

damn mike........ i am just trying to get the building nailed down.....

but how about this:

i will get a few AMP builds on display with Scott and Jon sporting the latest in men's boxers

i will have harrison roll up in the stage 6 truck & trailer with a couple of big coolers full of bud light and some Shindig "coozies"

i will find some guys from over on CT to show off their latest LED halo rings and under hood bling to be the light show

i will check to see if lakey can make it down so he can start up his car periodically and gives us a good smoke show.........

will all of this fit the bill for you?

Well shit son!!! There ya go!!!

I'll bring my stack of 2$ bills for the dancers. Make 'em pick it up without using their hands. mmmmmmm mmm! Make it rain in dat mo'get'er !!

shindig, in my day it would be a happening. :o  

damn I just realized that right after this is Mopars at the beach, not too far in Myrtle beach SC.