Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HemiSam

Lonestar Mopar Fest 2014 - Oct 10 & 11

169 posts in this topic

My local club, Space City LX, is hosting this gem.  A lot of of fun.  

They could have done better than me to post this up, but I guess they were hard up...

blue1.jpg

:D

HS

Lone Star Mopar Fest is a family-friendly gathering of 2005-2015 Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Challenger, and Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT owners. It is an opportunity to gather with owners who share a similar passion. Whether you are new or experienced, novice or knowledgeable, we hope you share what you know, learn something new, and make valued connections with other owners.

October at LSMF is "Where Appearance and Performance Converge". In 2013 over twenty-five enthusiast organizations were represented. Make plans now to be with us on this special weekend in October.

=== Event Details ===

10/10 Friday 12:00pm - Heritage Lunch at Hemi Hideout

10/10 Friday 5:00pm - The Kickoff at Host Hotel

10/11 Saturday 8:00am - Show-N-Shine and Race Program at Track

10/11 Saturday 6:00pm - Afterparty at Host Hotel

=== Resources ===

Main Site
http://www.lonestarmoparfest.com

Event Registration 
http://lsmf2014.eventbrite.com (Opens July 1)

Host Hotel
http://www.spacecitylx.com/lsmf-hotel

Heritage Lunch 
http://www.spacecitylx.com/lsmf-heritage (Tickets on sale Aug 1)

What is Bracket Racing
http://www.nhra.net/basics/index.html

Event Sponsors
http://www.spacecitylx.com/lsmf-sponsors

^^^ Yep, they did worse than you, they also sent me that email,I was going to post this for Rob here THNX as you are much better with the pictures, but can't remember the name or year that fellow was "Top Driver"! CYT S/J

Im assuming this is in houston? I may swing by. I just moved down there last week. I'd like to meet some folks as I have no friends/family down there lol.

Im assuming this is in houston? I may swing by. I just moved down there last week. I'd like to meet some folks as I have no friends/family down there lol.

Sealy Texas, just west of Houston, Katy area.

Im assuming this is in houston? I may swing by. I just moved down there last week. I'd like to meet some folks as I have no friends/family down there lol, well because I have no respect for the most awesome ride ever built and chose a girly name for it so I can't wait to meet a bunch of Homophobe Texans!

You will have a ball there, ignore that skinny barefooted guy with da Choo-Choo hat laughing and smiling he is a total a-hole and QUITE insane! ;)

Sam you are good people and appreciate ya!

^^^ Yep, they did worse than you, they also sent me that email,I was going to post this for Rob here THNX as you are much better with the pictures, but can't remember the name or year that fellow was "Top Driver"! CYT S/J

Appreciate your help too on that other forum. Haha.

We spread out the work so that no one is overburdened. Appreciate each year's forum team. Can't spread the word without each of you.

This is event is a hoot.  Not to be missed.  If you're not racing, you might as well be toasting (assuming a designated driver of course)...

HS

Outstanding!  You won't have any problem finding some good folks to hang out with and shoot the breeze.  With some luck I'll be running my car.  It's right before the Mile so I may not be beating on it repeatedly but I'd like to stretch the legs a bit...

HS

Im gonna try and make this. Idk if i'll make a bottle pass on street tires though, maybe just roll off the line and pin it at the 60' lol, we'll see.

Was great to meet you tonight....

You have a bunch of friends now!

a8e4ezes.jpg

Was great to meet you tonight....

You have a bunch of friends now!

a8e4ezes.jpg

Rob wasn't kidding about the selfies lol

It was a good time! I think i'm gonna like it here

Pimp..... err social director here just a reminder that in a couple/few hours on July 1 not only will registration for this event open, the Heritage Lunch will also open, don't have to wait till August 1 for that. Get registered now while ya still have fingertips, even though you will probably still have em after the 4th, and everybody have a fun 4th always has been my #1 holiday, Vroom and Kaboom!! :D

Would like to make this sometime, but right before the mile makes it tough!

At least it's not the same weekend as in Therory you could do both. I wish it was on the same weekend as the Mile myself since it is now on the same weekend as Chrysler in the Canyon which I have wanted to go to every year. :(

The Louisiana contingent has been strong in years past.  We hope that tradition continues with our brothers and sisters to the East.  Let's face it...just another flava' of redneck goodness

chop71_zps9c2574ff.gif

HS