Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HemiSam

Lonestar Mopar Fest 2014 - Oct 10 & 11

169 posts in this topic

Going to try and make this one with some of my GA redneck Mopar buddies!! *ninja* 

David from near Rome is coming also, probably Thursday if that's when y'all are rolling send me a PM with some contact info and I'll relay it. :D

Registered bitches!  

Being the poster child from the first post, it is almost a must.  I'll be at HEMI Hideout too - with my elephant (yes, 426 and the innuendo).

I'll push James and Gilbert, and make sure our very occasional cruise folks in Austin know about it.

You're all slow.      :)   :)   :)

I can't wait for LSMF!! It's always a blast. Great People. Great Times. Great Cars.

lsmf-2013-001.jpg

Great time, JB!!!  This event is not to be missed.

:D

HS

Hideout and Racing here :)

good deal!  tickets for the hideout are over 50% gone.  it's a great way to start LSMF weekend, with at trip in the time machine.

good deal!  tickets for the hideout are over 50% gone.  it's a great way to start LSMF weekend, with at trip in the time machine.

ignore....I found the password.

I'm a dumbs because I am being asked for a password to access buying tickets for the hideout and I have no idea.  Did I miss this in the registration stuff?

I'm a dumbs because I am being asked for a password to access buying tickets for the hideout and I have no idea. Did I miss this in the registration stuff?

Yes, it was in the reg confirm.

I'll PM it to you.

David from near Rome is coming also, probably Thursday if that's when y'all are rolling send me a PM with some contact info and I'll relay it. :D

OK will do. I just registered for the event.

Would like to make this sometime, but right before the mile makes it tough!

yep, it does make it tough,

back to back weekends and then got to get hotels for both,  it can get expensive. even though I have been to moparfest, it is a great event. but now that the mile has popped up right after,  I just cant do both.

yep, it does make it tough,

back to back weekends and then got to get hotels for both,  it can get expensive. even though I have been to moparfest, it is a great event. but now that the mile has popped up right after,  I just cant do both.

Well my ESPN says you are gonna miss da biggest/best one yet and FYI T M is two weekends away, just sayin! ;)

Texas mile is October 24-26, 2014  still too close to each other,  again having to pay for hotels is the big problem.

plus , there is a slim chance I may be back teaching again, 

Apologize for any confusion regarding registration vs tickets, I'll attempt to explain.

1. Register for LSMF at http://lsmf2014.eventbrite.com

2. After you register, the confirmation page will give you the password if you want to purchase Hemi Hideout tickets. Your email confirm also has the password.

Why a password? Tickets to the Hemi Hideout are limited. We took this extra step so those attending LSMF would have first opportunity to purchase them.

Appreciate you MMFers interest and support.

Ain't life grand when you take the deadlines away!!! You've been a patient man. I've seen the agony in your eyes the last two trips!!! Can't wait to see it go down the track! I'm guessing I'll think of something to do to mine at the last minute so I can be stressed as October approaches. 

Hoping to meet more forum peeps this year vs doing the staging lane shuffle.  Who's going to the Hemi Hideout?

I'll be at the hideout.  2nd time.  Place is amazing!

Texas mile is October 24-26, 2014  still too close to each other,  again having to pay for hotels is the big problem.

plus , there is a slim chance I may be back teaching again,

Art teacher NOT math, lol! ;) 

Alright, peeps...I'm getting jazzed for LSMF.  Car's been running for a a week and I haven't broken it yet....

angry.gif

:D

HS

Ken and Chuck (with his new Shakn 13) are talking of doing cruises again, you know the ones where you take the "turn speed" signs at double PLUS 5-10mph...... ;) LSMF IV is gonna be da best 4th LSMF ever!! :D

all I know is I wont be doing any street racing while I am in Houston :Plol cant wait for this event!!! gonna be a great time and one of our group will be driving down in a Hellcat if it comes in by then :)