Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HemiSam

Lonestar Mopar Fest 2014 - Oct 10 & 11

169 posts in this topic

Alright, peeps...I'm getting jazzed for LSMF.  Car's been running for a a week and I haven't broken it yet....

angry.gif

:D

HS

I'm registered but my damn car is broken. I really wanted to hit low 10s this year and shut some fuckers up but...

Apologize for any confusion regarding registration vs tickets, I'll attempt to explain.

1. Register for LSMF at http://lsmf2014.eventbrite.com

2. After you register, the confirmation page will give you the password if you want to purchase Hemi Hideout tickets. Your email confirm also has the password.

Why a password? Tickets to the Hemi Hideout are limited. We took this extra step so those attending LSMF would have first opportunity to purchase them.

Appreciate you MMFers interest and support.

Wait, I signed up yesterday, but I dont see where to get Hemi Hidout tickets. When i get logged into Eventbrite I dont see a link to get tickets??

Wait, I signed up yesterday, but I dont see where to get Hemi Hidout tickets. When i get logged into Eventbrite I dont see a link to get tickets??

So are you coming to the TX Mile too? :)

Since opening registration four weeks ago, 300+ owners registered, 70+ planning to race, and 100+ planning to compete in the show-n-shine.

Be sure to visit www.lonestarmoparfest.com for information on the weekend activities.

We hope you can make it October 10 and 11.

vroom vroom....

HS

question :) on Saturday do we have to pick show or racing or will it be scheduled to do both? I'm wanting to race and show and Im coming with some others that will prob only show  Thanks

great question.

no, you can participate in both and i'd say a good 1/3 of the racers participate in the show also.  the show is a "people's choice" so we continue to remind guests to walk around, look at all the great rides, during the voting period.

this year we plan on giving an award to the best "show" and "go" car.

question :) on Saturday do we have to pick show or racing or will it be scheduled to do both? I'm wanting to race and show and Im coming with some others that will prob only show  Thanks

Just to mention that even though you have till September 25, 2014 to register at the Wyndham Hotel in the LSMF block, I wouldn't wait and miss getting a room, having security on the rides is big reason I make this one of my very few overnighters! Used to just ride my Harley into the room, doesn't work so well on multi-story places OR with a car, tee hee! CYT SickrthanUIBet

For guests attending, here's info on the mobile detailer we have set up:

http://www.spacecitylx.com/lsmf-car-wash

For the convienence of LSMF guests B&B Mobile Detailing will be on site Friday at the Wyndham and Saturday at the track. Please contact them directly to book an appointment.

Note for Saturday, if you are competing in the Billet Technology Show-N-Shine be sure to have your vehicle in the show area by11:00am.

B&B Mobile Detailing
Bryan Chalk
281-896-1292
281-896-1356 Cell
bbexoticdetailing@att.net
www.bandbmobiledetailing.com

HS

I got a room at the host hotel for both days. Cant wait!! It better not rain like it did last year...i didnt go because i thought it would be a mud fest...i am not missing this year though rain or shine.

Gotta get my car together..........soon

Hurry up Scott, I wanna see it run again. I don't have a trans so I'm not running mine unless a miracle happens.

I got a room at the host hotel for both days. Cant wait!! It better not rain like it did last year...i didnt go because i thought it would be a mud fest...i am not missing this year though rain or shine.

It was a mad scramble for me last year, trying to get several cars ready. The rain definitely hurt the event but the cars I took were some of the fastest out there. I'm not taking anything out this year but a few buddies should be pretty damn quick

We are inching closer to LSMF. A race event, a show and shine, and a huge meet & greet all in the same place. If you haven't been to one of these there will be plenty of first-timers with you, as well as seasoned vets. So come out and join in the fun, Oct 10 & 11.

med_gallery_22_348_23214.png

HS

Sam I will be there with 4 or 5 cars from Atlanta. All of us first timers!! Looking forward to LSMF and seeing a little bit of Texas.

Make sure you stop at a Bucee's :). Have you hugged a beaver today :)

Sam I will be there with 4 or 5 cars from Atlanta. All of us first timers!! Looking forward to LSMF and seeing a little bit of Texas.

Outstanding!  Looking forward to seeing you all there.  Don't be shy.

Make sure you stop at a Bucee's :). Have you hugged a beaver today :)

And this ^^^^ is but one reason why we love this woman!

I will be attending, carless though, just an  observer. Not sure if Monica is going or not but I'm sure Alan will come with me.

Look forward to seeing you and Alan, Kenny.  Monica...well then you know I'll be needing my hug.

elvi-1.jpg

HS

I plan on being there with the drag car.  I hope the weather cooperates this year, still looking for my 1st sub 10 second run.

Looking forward to seeing all of you Challenger guys!