Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HemiSam

Lonestar Mopar Fest 2014 - Oct 10 & 11

169 posts in this topic

My ass may be showing up in a RAM. I'm running out of weekends, but not issues on this build :) fingers crossed. Either way, looking forward to meeting a bunch of folks and seeing some of y'all again, although at Cf4 I was a new Vagina on the block. :)

"Well I gotta tell you - we spent several hours Saturday to ensure that LSMF 2014 is like none other. 

I am excited to share that your LT really has burning passion for each and every person attending this event to make sure they have an experience of a lifetime. I am humbled by the leadership demonstrated in the team - they are tremendous to work with, walk in unity which provides us strength and energy to really do something incredible.

We dialed-in and fine-tuned the event schedule Friday - including the Heritage Lunch and Kick Off Meet and Greet as well as the FULL THROTTLE of activities for SaturdayWe are laser focused on ensuring each and every event attendee have an awesome LSMF weekend - from hotel, parking, check-in, tech lane, Show-N-Shine and all the rest. We even went "old skool" on the Mopar M this year -- celebrating the anniversary of the HEMI -- can you guess what color?!?!

Register today, order your event shirt, and tell everyone to hurry as remaining FREE admissions are running out fast.

See you in a few weeks!

Jbee"

So looking forward to this event! It will be a first in many ways for me. First LSMF, and First time visiting Texas!!

Hot damn Eddie, good for you. I will want to hear all about it.

If you are within a few hours of West Houston encourage you to come out. After giving away 500 free spots registration to participate is still only $10.

See post #1 in this thread for details.

On behalf of the event team.  Gonna be a great time...

Important deadlines this week:

Wed 9/24 is the last day to pre-order your 2014 event t-shirt

Thurs 9/25 is the last day to make a reservation at the host hotel

If you didn’t get one of the online registrations you can purchase an Event Day Pass at The Kickoff on Friday night, or, at the gateon Saturday. This pass is only $10 and includes admission for you and your passengers.

If you do NOT have a 300, Charger, Challenger, Magnum, Grand Cherokee SRT, or Classic, spectator admission is only $5 per person. Children 12 and under are free. Active members of the US Armed Forces with military ID are also free.

Jump to www.lonestarmoparfest.com for more info on the weekend activities.

:D

HS

10 day forecasts only go to Friday @ now, give it another day but it is very near Houston where it rains every few days. Don't stress it as last year was first time it rained pretty hard Friday night, so much it flooded the return road but other than that PITA or running pairs and having to U-turn and return down the strip before next pair up STILL was an unmitagated BLAST! Always a great time, just a bit better if no rain so don't worry, SCLX will be stressing enough for everyone, another reason to go they are a very organized and cheerful bunch, always great to watch/visit with! CYT Sick'r :D