Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BayouTigress

October '14 Texas Mile

110 posts in this topic

For anyone who might be interested

Registration Opens on Sunday, August 10th at Noon CST

Registration for the October 24-26, 2014 Texas Mile opens on August 11th at noon, CST!

Once registration is open a link will appear on your profile page on the Texas mile Website. In order to register you must sign in to your profile.

If you don't already have a Texas Mile profile you will need to create one in order to register for the event. Your profile will save all of your personal information, medical information, and car or bike information. Once your profile is created registering for the event is as easy as a few clicks of the mouse. Please make sure to fill out each page completely. After you submit payment you will get a confirmation page as well as a confirmation email.

I recommend singing into your profile and updating it before registration opens. If you have trouble logging in click on the "forgot username" link on the login page; once you have your user name click on the "forgot password" link on the login page to get your password.

Once you are registered please fax in your license paperwork. If you already have a Texas Mile or U.S. Mile license than you DO NOT need to fax in your license paperwork. Make sure to bring your hard card license with you to the event and present it to registration so that we can check you in.

Hotels in Beeville, sell our really fast for the event weekend so get yours reserved today! Below is a list of hotels in the area, make sure to mention that you will be attending The Texas Mile when reserving your room.

The Hampton Inn

(361)362-2100

301 South Hall St. Beeville, Texas 78102

The Texas Mile Room Block, Room Rate for a King Room $169.00 and Room Rate for a double room $159.00

Belmont Inn & Suites

2180 U.S. 59 Beeville, Texas 78102

The Texas Mile Room Block

Best Western Texan Inn

(361) 358-9999

2001 E. Hwy 59 Beeville, Texas 78102

Limited Availability.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites

(361)358-7300

2199 Highway 59 East Beeville, Texas 78102

Alternate Accommodations:

Motel 6

(361)358-4000

400 U.S. 181 Bypass Beeville, Texas 78102

Hancock House Bed & Breakfast

(361)318-0339

401 S. Kathleen Beeville, Texas 78102

El Camino Motel

(361)358-2141

1500 N. E. Washington St. Beeville, Texas 78102

Esquire Motel

(361)358-4451

3609 N. St. Mary's Beeville, Texas 78102

Star Lite Motel

(361)358-4118

1211 N. St. Mary's St. Beeville, Texas 78102

Best Western

(361) 645-3100

745 East Pearl Street Goliad, TX 77963

For more information on where to stay and what to eat in Bee County check out http://texasmile.net/lodging.php

If you have any issues when registering online please give me a call (281) 303-1844. I am always available on my cell or via email info@texasmile.net .

Let me know if you have any questions. We hope to see you all very soon!

Jessica Reyna

J & S Matus Motorsports, Inc.

Operations Manager

281-303-1844

info@texasmile.net

"Come early and stay late at The Texas Mile!"

J & S Matus Motorsports, Inc. | 4327 Steffani Lane | Houston | TX | 77041

Not a miler. ...yet.

Just wanted to say "Welcome back!"

Where you been girl?

Stevo

Unfortunately I have been hanging out on the Migraine forum more than anywhere else. :(

Glad you posted this up, Lisa.  Thanks.

I tend to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Beeville, but there are a lot of options available now that are likely less expensive.

Sam

I've been happy at the Belmont, but I got overruled (actually, I don't make the reservations, so I go where I'm told!). I guess I'm an old school traveller that like outside opening door. 

OK boys and girls, registration opens this Sunday

Registration Opens on Sunday, August 10th at Noon CST

Registration for the October 24-26, 2014 Texas Mile opens on August 10th at noon, CST!

Once registration is open a link will appear on your profile page on the Texas mile Website. In order to register you must sign in to your profile.

If you don't already have a Texas Mile profile you will need to create one in order to register for the event. Your profile will save all of your personal information, medical information, and car or bike information. Once your profile is created registering for the event is as easy as a few clicks of the mouse. Please make sure to fill out each page completely. After you submit payment you will get a confirmation page as well as a confirmation email.

I recommend singing into your profile and updating it before registration opens. If you have trouble logging in click on the "forgot username" link on the login page; once you have your user name click on the "forgot password" link on the login page to get your password.

Once you are registered please fax in your license paperwork. If you already have a Texas Mile or U.S. Mile license than you DO NOT need to fax in your license paperwork. Make sure to bring your hard card license with you to the event and present it to registration so that we can check you in.

Hotels in Beeville, sell out really fast for the event weekend so get yours reserved today! Below is a list of hotels in the area, make sure to mention that you will be attending The Texas Mile when reserving your room.

The Yonder Inn (NEW)

Special Group Rate of $129.00+ tax for all Texas Mile Participants and Fans. Click HERE to Book.

361-318-5306

2201 N. W. Frontage Rd.

Beeville, TX 78102

The Hampton Inn

(361)362-2100

301 South Hall St. Beeville, Texas 78102

The Texas Mile Room Block, Room Rate for a King Room $169.00 and Room Rate for a double room $159.00

Belmont Inn & Suites

2180 U.S. 59 Beeville, Texas 78102

The Texas Mile Room Block

Best Western Texan Inn

(361) 358-9999

2001 E. Hwy 59 Beeville, Texas 78102

Limited Availability.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites

(361)358-7300

2199 Highway 59 East Beeville, Texas 78102

Alternate Accommodations:

Motel 6

(361)358-4000

400 U.S. 181 Bypass Beeville, Texas 78102

Hancock House Bed & Breakfast

(361)318-0339

401 S. Kathleen Beeville, Texas 78102

El Camino Motel

(361)358-2141

1500 N. E. Washington St. Beeville, Texas 78102

Esquire Motel

(361)358-4451

3609 N. St. Mary's Beeville, Texas 78102

Star Lite Motel

(361)358-4118

1211 N. St. Mary's St. Beeville, Texas 78102

Best Western

(361) 645-3100

745 East Pearl Street Goliad, TX 77963

For more information on where to stay and what to eat in Bee County check out http://texasmile.net/lodging.php

If you have any issues when registering online please give me a call (281) 303-1844. I am always available on my cell or via email info@texasmile.net .

Let me know if you have any questions. We hope to see you all very soon!

Jessica Reyna

J & S Matus Motorsports, Inc.

Operations Manager

281-303-1844

info@texasmile.net

"Come early and stay late at The Texas Mile!"

If I can get the issues with the car sorted out I will be running.  It will be my first time at the mile.  Even if the car isn't ready I am planning on going.  Help out where I can and learn.

It really is a blast! If you are driving there is a lot of standing around time. But lots of great cars and bikes to see. And the people who run it are really great. Team Shake n Bake should be easy to find at this event. Chuck always brings a flag pole. Usually a US flag and a Challenger flag. I think we will have a Team Shake n Bake flag as well :). We had issues in March with spectators parking in our pit area, blocking people in. So Dave is making me Team Shake n Bake stickers to go on orange cones to define our pit area :). We will almost look like pros :).

Need anyone with any clout with their deity to start praying for a tailwind now!!! Been 20+ MPH head/crosswinds every day the past two events. (except Sunday last year when we got rained out). 

Looks like it was sold out in less than 2 hours. WOW

Anyone that is coming just to watch... I have 2 pit crew passes available, saves a couple of bucks. Car #122