Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RT6SPD

Hellcat Causing A Stir In The Corvette Forums.

64 posts in this topic

Fucking retarded vette and viper guys are hating on this car like crazy. They talk about weight and cutting corners. 97% of those fucktards take their cars to shows and brag how fast the magazines drove them, seriously.

Fucking retarded vette and viper guys are hating on this car like crazy. They talk about weight and cutting corners. 97% of those fucktards take their cars to shows and brag how fast the magazines drove them, seriously.

Going to be funny if the hell cat engine makes it's way into a Viper, ;)   enjoy it while it last, HP wars are like drag racing.

lol brag about how fast a magazine drove them? That's some funny shit.

Might as well say "my wife is hot as hell and you should see how good my neighbor Fucks Her"

Might as well say "my wife is hot as hell and you should see how good my neighbor Fucks Her"

^^^ You sir, owe me one Samsung 27" monitor as I just spewed coffee on mine and the keyboard!

Ya'll say fags, fucktards, garage queens, butt hurt chevy owners... Regardless I'm looking forward to owning the new Z06.  Am I getting rid of my Challenger??? Hell no!!! Two different animals that both get tons of envy and haul ASS!!!!  Brand loyalty is for narrow minded douche bags.  Well all talk shit, but if we didn't have competition then our cars would suck ass, instead of hauling ass...

lol.............. you fuckers are a crazy bunch. I could care less what vette owners think. It's like saying....our F-16 is faster than your Leer jet. Talk about an apples to oranges comparison. They're not FAGS for owning a vette they're FAGGOTS for they're fucked up way of thinking.

^^^^that right there is beyond classic!!! lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

lol Some Vette owners are a trip.  I've waxed so many of those things I don't even pay attention to them any more.  My buddy's used to all have Z06 Vettes, sold them now, and one would start talking smack about my "heavy" Challenger and one who'd run with me would just start shaking his head and tell him "that Challenger's fast" and they'd usually shut up.  I didn't see any Vettes beating Challengers at the drag strip at CF3, CF4, or CF5 either, so it doesn't take a blower to get it done apparently :)

One of my favorite kills was a red C6 with a couple of young guys in it doing a burnout in Daddy's car at a red light in the lane next to me. I was a few cars back and they never saw me. They took off with smoke bellowing from the rears, I changed lanes a few times and caught up with them after he had slowed back down to around 50. I started pacing him and the passenger finally noticed and slapped his buddy pointing at me. I casually rolled the window down and his buddy motioned asking if I wanted to go...I nodded in agreement and yelled, just go, waiving my hand forward, his buddy smiled and turned to his buddy and I guess told him to hit it. As soon as I heard the kick down I stuck it and past him like he was in reverse. I let off and got even and hit it again with the same result, and one more time just to rub salt in the wound. Last time I put my blinker on and got in front of him and slowed up because another light was coming up, he switched lanes and at the next light we were side by side. I rolled my passenger window down to discuss what just happened and neither of them looked over, just kept looking straight ahead as if I wasn't there. I rolled my window up laughing my ass off, when the light went green he quickly took a right...I could only imagine the conversation they must have had after.