Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RT6SPD

Hellcat Causing A Stir In The Corvette Forums.

64 posts in this topic

Ya'll say fags, fucktards, garage queens, butt hurt chevy owners... Regardless I'm looking forward to owning the new Z06.  Am I getting rid of my Challenger??? Hell no!!! Two different animals that both get tons of envy and haul ASS!!!!  Brand loyalty is for narrow minded douche bags.  Well all talk shit, but if we didn't have competition then our cars would suck ass, instead of hauling ass...

Go buy that z06.

Just remember I told you so when I walk it like a dog!

Go buy that z06.

Just remember I told you so when I walk it like a dog!

HAHAHAHA!  I will, but why do you want to walk it like a dog??? How does one walk it like a dog?  

An enormously fat man pulled up in a new vette convertible to the restaurant we were at tonight. Two observations. One, they must have a ton of interior room. Two...so much for power to weight ratio

An enormously fat man pulled up in a new vette convertible to the restaurant we were at tonight. Two observations. One, they must have a ton of interior room. Two...so much for power to weight ratio

That man must be a magician, because if he was as big as you say he was there is no other way for him to get in.  I sat in one today (at 6ft, 190lbs) I certainly didn't just plop down.  My truck I just jump in, my Challenger I have to step in just right, the corvette I was like ok lets see how I can do this without hitting my head, shins, or knees.  But once I was in, it was very comfortable and LLLOOOOOWWW to the ground, Ha ha!  

That dude must have had his seat ALL the way to the back, haha! I wonder if his car leans to the left, haha!

Driven by a bunch of old men with fat ass wives that think women in their 20's will be throwing wet panties at them, or fags in tank tops. To me, they are just a ridiculous looking car - especially these new ones with the camaro rear lights.  If I were to ever turn into a fag wearing wet panties, I am sure I would see them differently...although I may have other things to worry about.

you guys are messed up. I'll take a Corvette for my collection any day but I'm not going to pay for one.

Not every vette owner is old fat or quer, lots of you guys are old, fat and quer also.

Bottom of the screen @ 3:52 in the video:

NHRA CERTIFIED 10.8 @ 126  WITH STREET LEGAL DRAG RADIAL TIRES

NHRA CERTIFIED 11.2 @ 125 WITH PRODUCTION TIRES

That 11.2@125 on stock tires impresses me more than the 10.8@126 on DR's. There's gonna be an awful lot of humiliated Poontang, Gaymaro, and Chevette owners...the Hellcat is a BEAST!

At the very end it said it was a NHRA certified run with street legal drag radial tires. 11.2 @ 125 on production tires. Pretty bad ass!!!!

Ginx! I was typing the same thing as you posted!

^^^^^ lmao lol

So I'm wondering: With a 100-150 shot of N2O, a pulley change, and some slicks...is this potentially a 9-sec car?

Yep, don't think it will need a pulley change just a small shot and she'll run a 9

Nice thing is you can go to the track and run some 10's with no roll bar.

Fucking retarded vette and viper guys are hating on this car like crazy. They talk about weight and cutting corners. 97% of those fucktards take their cars to shows and brag how fast the magazines drove them, seriously.

I think it is funny as hell listening to the Viper guys wail like a newborn over this lol Thank YOU GOD!!!!

Because you're a pussy? lol

Sorry, someone HAD to say it...and of course it will be the guy with ADD...

you are what you eat