Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BADPLM

Houston Head Shop

Anyone in the Houston area know much about Westside Performance and Machine?

I'd like to get my heads done and they were referred to me by a SVT buddy.

Give me a shout about GTP. I had Westside do a set a while back but they are more Chevy and Ford. GTP did all the work for FRI back in the day and your buddy Rick used to work there.

Anyone in the Houston area know much about Westside Performance and Machine?

I'd like to get my heads done and they were referred to me by a SVT buddy.

yes......they are a excellent shop. they have built lots of hemis and done lots of hemi heads for me as well. if im doing it in houston.......all of my business goes there. talk to jeff and ask him to have will do them for you.

Give me a shout about GTP. I had Westside do a set a while back but they are more Chevy and Ford. GTP did all the work for FRI back in the day and your buddy Rick used to work there.

Thx Nate

I talked to Rick about all this and he will do my work.  Just wanted to get an opinion about Westside since my buddy had a good experience.

Call Craig up at GTP. He's a nice guy with amazing talent. It's tough to run a shop basically by yourself, but he does his best.

I've got his ported eagles and I'm sure they will not disappoint.

Craig at GTP did my heads and intake.  He really set them up well for the 14.5:1 compression I run.  That being said, I think I have found the limits of Eagle heads, flow above 7000rpm is suffering, below that the engine just pulls hard.

Do not expect next week turn around as it is a one man shop and definitely busy.

I've seen good and not so good work.  A couple of guys I trust up North run them.  If you're local, I'd say that's as good as you're going to find in the HEMI world.

HS

I'm running Stage 2 P/P eagles GTP Heads too.... Give Craig a call, and if you don't get him pm ^^^^^^dawgofnate, he will get you squared away. In fact just pm dawgognate, he seems to get a hold to Craig faster than us normal folk.  ;) dadawgofnate

yry8u6a4.jpgedurunuh.jpgequda2yd.jpg

I'm happy with mine. Very similar to what paywithdeath used on his 5.7 to go high 11's with a stock Shortblock 5.7 until he forgot to put oil in it.