Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Boatman

Wheels

27 posts in this topic

As most of you know I have wheels coming for my car.

I thought I would post it up anyhow.

Getting close to getting them, Next week maybe week after next.

There BonSpeed Rodder's Gonna be sweet.

I'll get some pics of them on the car when I can, hopefully I can get it outside and get it stuck in the snow.

BlackRodderwheel2-Copy.jpg

Thanks Sam picking out Wheels was the hardest thing I've had to do so far. There are so many of them out there. I had a basic idea of what I wanted Five spoke type with some Black Poweder coating from there it was just looking and looking.

It's hard to choose when you can't see them on your car.

Dang,

I really like your pic.....Besure to update this post when you get them mounted....I'd like to see the finished product!

Nice joice!

G

Thanks man I will for sure. Just hope I can get some decent pics. Without getting it buried in snow.

No I have them also, but there for the strip. These are street wheels. Gotta roll with style no matter where you are ;)

Still haven't got lug nuts on.

IMG00032-20110109-1429.jpg

Ah!

But as I understand it Boatman the Welds can be run as a street wheel as well. So you know anyway. I'm recall that's what Weld told Josh who told me.

Nice wheels Rob. What size are you going with? Weight?

Thanks 20x9 and 20x10 weight ???

Ah! But as I understand it Boatman the Welds can be run as a street wheel as well. So you know anyway. I'm recall that's what Weld told Josh who told me.

I'm sure they could no problem. There a very good wheel. I didn't want to run a 17 on the street very bad, and having to mount and dismount would be a drag.

You know, lbs? Like my SRT wheels weigh 27 pounds, how much are yours?

Yea I knew what ya meant ya big dork. ?? I don't fucking know what they weigh LMAO

Sorry couldn't resit myself B) Man I crack my self up

Yea I knew what ya meant ya big dork. ?? I don't fucking know what they weigh LMAO

Sorry couldn't resit myself B) Man I crack my self up

lol, well shit, what if they weigh like 45 lbs? your response was fucking hilarious.

B), well shit, what if they weigh like 45 lbs? your response was fucking hilarious.

LMAO thanks, I don't think there gonna, I just forgot to ask. I was so happy finding a wheel I think I'm going to like. There forged aluminum so should be comparable in weight. I'll probably never know though cause the guy I buy tires from owed me a bunch of money. So I had him order me these and a set of Nitto tires. He will mount and balance them and send him over on his truck.

Dang,

I really like your pic.....Besure to update this post when you get them mounted....I'd like to see the finished product!

Nice joice!

G

Thanks I will do it for sure. I really like youe engine bay. I'm a proud new Techco owner myself. I need a strut brace if you know where there is another.

Thanks I will do it for sure. I really like youe engine bay. I'm a proud new Techco owner myself. I need a strut brace if you know where there is another.

I removed and used my Techco brace on my buddies build....He really wanted it!! I'm using the Drake Billet brace now. It polished up great....and looks killer! Here's a better shot of it...

IMG_5056.jpg

Dang....You have some Bons and Welds??? I think you need to adopt me as your long lost.....Son, Brother, Cousin....Shit something!!! Nice set-up...both Street and Track!

G

I removed and used my Techco brace on my buddies build....He really wanted it!! I'm using the Drake Billet brace now. It polished up great....and looks killer! Here's a better shot of it...

IMG_5056.jpg

Dang....You have some Bons and Welds??? I think you need to adopt me as your long lost.....Son, Brother, Cousin....Shit something!!! Nice set-up...both Street and Track!

G

I was just checking out your youtube vids. Those rears you have on your car are wicked looking! Your car looks awesome man.

Shoot your one to talk your car is tits.Iv'e been checking it out on your site. I have all the Billet Tech stuff on the way. Valve covers are going to take awhile from what Scott said.

I have a office in Coeur D Alene ID. I want to bring my car once when I go work there and race it at Spokane. DO you ever go there?

Shoot your one to talk your car is tits.Iv'e been checking it out on your site. I have all the Billet Tech stuff on the way. Valve covers are going to take awhile from what Scott said.

I have a office in Coeur D Alene ID. I want to bring my car once when I go work there and race it at Spokane. DO you ever go there?

I've never raced there....But its in the cards!!! Let me know when you're around....and Allen and I will see what we can do!!