Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sybil

S**t Hitting The Fan In Ferguson, Mo......

168 posts in this topic

Pisses you off?  What its not ok to run around and burn down and loot your city because a Cop may or may not be guilty of committing a crime?   Fuckin morons...

This one is going down just like Travon Martin. If what I read is correct he is a punk and charged the cop.

Maybe the next white guy that get short by a black we short go loot their side of town.... that should only take an hour or so.

Pisses you off?  What its not ok to run around and burn down and loot your city because a Cop may or may not be guilty of committing a crime?   Fuckin morons...

We are truly fucked in this country, the morons are breeding.

What is even more amazing is the so called leaders, the Governor for one, saying he wants the cop arrested and convicted, fucking amazing.

I am not saying the cop is innocent, I have no idea. But without seeing or hearing all the evidence, saying he is guilty or innocent is just dumb.

And don't give me shit about the cop being judge, jury and executioner, he is making split second decisions that impact his life when this shit went down.

we live in a world of morons and GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT .. it sucks but that is the way it is.

i don't know nor does anyone at least seams to know exactly what went down.  but i look at it like this. and i DO NOT car what color anyone is.. white black. ect. don't matter to me. but if it was a white cop white kid.. or a black cop black kid. this wouldn't even have been discussed.  kinda like tony stewart.. anyone else it WOULDN'T be all over the news. but that is the type of world we live in.

We are truly fucked in this country, ONLY the morons are breeding.

Fixed it for you.  It saddens me that more and more smart people who would make great parents choose to not have kids, while idiots are multiplying like crazy.

Oh well.

Fixed it for you.  It saddens me that more and more smart people who would make great parents choose to not have kids, while idiots are multiplying like crazy.

Oh well.

Yea, I should have expanded, watch the movie Idiocracy, it is coming true.

Now Browns little ass crack little buddy has recanted his story and is saying what the cop has said is true. He said that Brown and him did jump the cop and brown did go for the gun. Also channel 4 TV news and 100.7 radio (don't know what affiliations) have said that the cop actually was in the hospital with a fractured jaw for the first 2 days after the shooting. More National Guard plus civilian security people are being brought in before all of this news is put out as they are expecting major rioting over this news. So, if you think you have enough ammo, better get more as it ain't. I am glad I am 1K miles away from all that cray shit. Them folks are batshit nuts out there and it's only gong to get more intense.

Still trying to figure out their dumb ass reasoning for looting and shooting before ANYONE really knows what's going on. All they look like is a bunch of fucking idiots looking for an excuse to go on a rampage. Where's the outrage when cops are killed in the line of duty!

Now Browns little ass crack little buddy has recanted his story and is saying what the cop has said is true. He said that Brown and him did jump the cop and brown did go for the gun. Also channel 4 TV news and 100.7 radio (don't know what affiliations) have said that the cop actually was in the hospital with a fractured jaw for the first 2 days after the shooting. More National Guard plus civilian security people are being brought in before all of this news is put out as they are expecting major rioting over this news. So, if you think you have enough ammo, better get more as it ain't. I am glad I am 1K miles away from all that cray shit. Them folks are batshit nuts out there and it's only gong to get more intense.

Funny that none of this is mentioned in the beginning....especially about the cop being hurt...the cop has been tried by the governor and the protestors even before the investigation is completed...you ever notice what all protesting and looting after a cop shoots someone have in common?

Alan is right about the movie "Idiocracy." As funny as it is, it will come to pass. It was a look into our future, and its actually a sad end to our once great country.

Don't you remember the LA riots, all about assholes steeling stuff and burning buildings down when there was nothing left to steel.  i remember an Asian family that had a business there,they stood on the roof of their business with AR15's. no looting at that business. 

I remember the Overtown riots here in S. Florida... My Dad's business was literally on the edge of the "boundary." His employees, all from the neighborhood, were there to defend the Family business. They knew the idiocy of what was going on....

They are all fucking morons that should be neutered to prevent the breeding of pure stupidity! What the hell is wrong with this country? I'm glad to see in not alone in my thinking.

Still trying to figure out their dumb ass reasoning for looting and shooting before ANYONE really knows what's going on. All they look like is a bunch of fucking idiots looking for an excuse to go on a rampage. Where's the outrage when cops are killed in the line of duty!

It's not the local's for the most part, can you believe scum from California and Detroit have been arrested? I'm waiting for this to spread to more surrounding areas which I have heard that it has but not worth reporting as of yet.

People should understand that we have an equal opportunity treatment from our bi-state officers as we call it.......they treat everyone like shit lol. Trust me I know....this cop was scared shitless in my opinion when attacked. Too bad he didn't use a stun gun but probably didn't have time.

I like cops by the way, not dogging them. They have to hard..

It saddens me that more and more smart people who would make great parents choose to not have kids

If intelligent individuals felt cultural, societal, generational, or any other kind of pressures to have children and resisted the urge to do so on those grounds, I think that is cause for elation, not sadness.

Also, a set of intelligent parents is no guarantee of producing intelligent, benevolent offsping that then go on to be productive members of society.  Seems to me there's a bit of a random element involved that can (and in at least some cases, does) override genetics (along with whatever intention parents may have for their kids).

Just sayin'.

If intelligent individuals felt cultural, societal, generational, or any other kind of pressures to have children and resisted the urge to do so on those grounds, I think that is cause for elation, not sadness.

Also, a set of intelligent parents is no guarantee of producing intelligent, benevolent offsping that then go on to be productive members of society.  Seems to me there's a bit of a random element involved that can (and in at least some cases, does) override genetics (along with whatever intention parents may have for their kids).

Just sayin'.

surely you agree that good parents are better than bad ones...no?  Of course there are some that will overcome the burden of having no parents, bad parents, indifferent parents, etc, and all that comes with that, but those people are the exception.  Same goes the other way around.  I'm sure there are some serial killers out there that had/have great parents.  But on the whole, having a solid upbringing with, maybe not limited to parents, but at least a strong family of some sort, to teach right, wrong, work ethics, etc., will foster more palatable adults.  I've worked in some of the worst housing projects in Chicago, and my wife has taught in a few of the worst schools here as well.  Both of us feel really bad for those kids, they are in such a shit hole.  Talk about a disadvantage.  That environment would make many kids into bad adults, they aren't ever taught anything other that shit.  It's fucked up.  Parents are important.

bill