Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Truckzilla46

Some People Shouldn't Own Cars!

Check this out. So my son and ex went out and bought his first car and he used is own money. Very proud of him. Anyway so a he brings it to my house to show it to me and I looked it over. Check this air filter out...

dy5eje5u.jpg

Needles to say I wish he would've involved me for a mechanical Sid but it is what it is. I shocked at this filter and have never in my life seen one this bad ever....

I was in the trade for 20 years... saw some scary shit.

Main line to rear brakes on a Z28 cut and crimped with vice grips.... no rear brakes.

Broken leaf springs on a AMC Spirit. Rear suspension supported by 2x4 pine wood.

Both rear hinges missing on the hood of an MGB. Only front center pin was functional.... also the front seats were no t bolted to the floor.

Numerous front brake rotors worn down to cooling fins.

Bald tires on Taxis.

Blown slave cyclinder on an Audi. You pulled the clutch pedal back up with a rope.

Black electrical tape covering lit idiot lights.

Air filters that looked like they spent a year in a monkey's ass.

Stevo

Main line to rear brakes on a Z28 cut and crimped with vice grips.... no rear brakes.

Broken leaf springs on a AMC Spirit. Rear suspension supported by 2x4 pine wood.

Both rear hinges missing on the hood of an MGB. Only front center pin was functional.... also the front seats were no t bolted to the floor.

Bald tires on Taxis.

Blown slave cyclinder on an Audi. You pulled the clutch pedal back up with a rope.

Stevo

Wow!!!

Bald tires on Taxis.

Stevo

Bald tires on taxis!!! OMG!!!

lol

Bald tires on Taxis.

Stevo

ok i and my brother were very young at the time.  i got tail ended twice in a mercury capri (about 1971)

so we decided to get a torch and tried to cut the damage off.  well that didn't work so well as the back end flipped up so that the gas tank was my new rear bumper.  drove it for about a week like that until the cops said get it off the road it was a hazard. not sure why :o .

about 100 bullet holes (45, 357 and some small 22 holes) into it and sold it to a guy who welded a back end onto it.

felt sorry for anyone who bought it.

Stevo

I don't mean to be to nosey but I gotta wonder just how you know this.